Gronk appears ok, most likely not a torn ACL and MCL

wait what does Gronkowski have a weakened MCL ACL? If so and his family put that out there that would be bad.

That's what the "oh yeah, it's totes a knee sprain too" is supposed to mean.

gordon-papa-gronk-gronkowski-arrives-at-rehab-at-the-hard-rock-hotel-picture-id472789058

would this guy steer you wrong?...

:coffee:

A lot of superstars do get a lot more leeway, however we have Tom Brady the ultimate team guy that can take the shittiest offense in the history of football and make it Super Bowl worthy. Bill Belichick has the ace and that is Tom Brady.

Except the last time your offense was without Gronkowski it kinda stunk.

Except the last time your offense was without Gronkowski it kinda stunk.

They still made it to the SB despite losing Gronk so no, they didn't stink.

But I get your point that they aren't the same team without him.

I'm normally on board for the "**** you" mentality from BB, but that seemed unnecessarily assholish.

Yeah, I was wondering what had happened before that, to get him so POed.

:dith:Im reading hes out for the season. Week by week statement to make other team prepare for him in case he gets back this week.:dith:

Man, I hate the whole breaking ground above the team presser thing too. But you guys are being a bit hard and jumping to conclusions I think.

Do we all expect him to miss this week? I do.

Is it likely next week as well? I would guess a yes.

But I wouldn't start reaching this level until it is next week.

They still made it to the SB despite losing Gronk so no, they didn't stink.

But I get your point that they aren't the same team without him.

Hyperbole, but the point was your offense is significantly less scary without Gronkowski.

I'm not saying you'll turn into the Browns or anything

IF Bill gave that talk to Tom E.Curran, no one cares.

It was a broad but equality starts when you can be given the death stare by BB and live.

IF Bill gave that talk to Tom E.Curran, no one cares.

It was a broad but equality starts when you can be given the death stare by BB and live.

That occurred to me, but after thinking about it, I don't think that's the case (at least with me.)

Probably because it didn't seem that unreasonable to ask about the release given how out of character it is and the response was obvious nonsense.

Whatever your take on this, you can't argue BB has even a single **** to give about how easy a reporters job is.

That occurred to me, but after thinking about it, I don't think that's the case (at least with me.)

Probably because it didn't seem that unreasonable to ask about the release given how out of character it is and the response was obvious nonsense.

Whatever your take on this, you can't argue BB has even a single **** to give about how easy a reporters job is.
Actually he does, holds weekly (Friday's) meeting about history of football. I didn't see the whole presser but wonder if it was asked previously or addressed by Stacy James already and she just happened to be the scapegoat for all.

But I will say he is an ass, but I am 15 years into it and used to it. I don't notice anyway.

Actually he does, holds weekly (Friday's) meeting about history of football. I didn't see the whole presser but wonder if it was asked previously or addressed by Stacy James already and she just happened to be the scapegoat for all.

But I will say he is an ass, but I am 15 years into it and used to it. I don't notice what you say.
:sulk:

Back