Gronk may be a game time decision

55 of 60 in meaningless Miami and anyone here is worried?

You've completely swallowed the hook.

Yes, but.....

there was that one play where he ran a route down the right sideline and Reshard Jones was covering him. The pass appeared shortish (who knows?) and Jones was all over it.

I thought Gronk could have reversed direction and leaped over Jones, but he just sort of stood there.

This proved to me that Gronk has serious, lingering issues from the hit in Denver and we are all in big, big trouble.

:eek:

Yes, but.....

there was that one play where he ran a route down the right sideline and Reshard Jones was covering him. The pass appeared shortish (who knows?) and Jones was all over it.

I thought Gronk could have reversed direction and leaped over Jones, but he just sort of stood there.

This proved to me that Gronk has serious, lingering issues from the hit in Denver and we are all in big, big trouble.

:eek:

Of 60.

In a game I'm convinced they weren't really trying to win.

I give it zero credence.

The latest interwebz rumor is that Gronk was at the hospital to get an epidural for his back discomfort and is not related to his knee. It's on the internet, it must be true. :shrug:

The latest interwebz rumor is that Gronk was at the hospital to get an epidural for his back discomfort and is not related to his knee. It's on the internet, it must be true. :shrug:
Wrong thread...Oops sorry my bad...Im so confused...

coffee

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

so far it is his shoulder, knee and back. we all know he ain't right in the head. am I missing anything
a casket.:coffee:

Great!

All that unprotected sex and now look!

He's pregnant! Can they deliver today?

Injury Report:

Gronk - Doubtful, pregnant

Florio said it was a smokescreen on WEEI this morning (Friday 1/15)

Back