Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Everyone!

Thanx girls.....there is nothing like fatherhood to teach a man a lesson in patiance and wisdom.....before we have children we are self centered and dont even know the true meaning of love.....:bow:

The one great thing about Fathers Day for me is that I don't have to worry and stress about getting cards and gifts for others.

Oh yes, the US Open and the Celtics are on today.:dance: Wish the Celtics stated at 7 instead of 9 though. :rolleyes:

The one great thing about Fathers Day for me is that I don't have to worry and stress about getting cards and gifts for others.

Oh yes, the US Open and the Celtics are on today.:dance: Wish the Celtics stated at 7 instead of 9 though. :rolleyes:

i wonder what that 9 pm start is about? Are they that stoopid?

Thanks

I had to replace my grill after 12 years of faithful service yesterday so the new one will get to cook the delmonicos tonight

Thanks

I had to replace my grill after 12 years of faithful service yesterday so the new one will get to cook the delmonicos tonight

my-grill-let-me-show-u-it.jpg

Happy Father's Day you Planet Dudes! You guys are great examples of what a man should be!!!
:kisss:

Happy Day to you P4 E how was your day with the son?

I enjoyed it.. Pretty weird to be fair... when you haven't seen someone for a while you feel weird...

Little story... So his mom and he is leaving and i say "catch ya later Son "

And he says " See ya later paul " Just felt a little strange.. o well, That's life...

Maybe he can holla at me when he gets older...

I think i need a drink...lol Glad it's over with to be fair...:)

Back