Happy Halloween

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you going trick or treating tonight? Do you have many that come to your house?

We never get any, but it never stops my wife from stocking up in case this is the year. We do have more kids around this year, but I think they typically get driven to a denser neighborhood.

Bonus edit:

Here is a Halloween dirty, punny joke, probably nsfw, and also not a very good joke:

A married couple is getting ready to go to a Halloween party. The wife walks out with only a lemon hanging over her snatch. The husband takes one look and storms off to the kitchen and return with a potato on his dong. The wife says "what the hell" and the husband replies "well shit, if you're going as a sour puss then I'm going as a dictator"[/quote]

Things are starting to change in our house. My oldest son has been done trick or treating for several years now. The past four or five I have had a Halloween party for him and his friends where we would have them over to watch some scary movies. After two years and ungodly messes we got smart and got a projector and built a screen. Now we have the party on our back deck and watch out there. My younger son who is almost 11 told me that he was now too old to trick or treat. That changed pretty quickly when his two best friends both decided that they were both going out. I have a feeling that there are ulterior motives like playing Pokemon Go and searching for a rumored Clown that has been seen around town. It should be a fun night no matter what. Watching old classic horror movies with my son and his friends and probably going to rescue my younger son from Clowns. ROFL

We always get a fair amount that come each year, so I am prepared.

Unfortunately I do have to put my kitty upstairs for the time that it is going on - he is just too eager to step out when the door is open. I don't dare take a chance that he would do it. So he'll have everything he needs - food, litter, music, a cat tree, a window.

Gina

I honestly dislike the holiday and intend to chill inside with most lights off. Oops.

It was fun as a kid back where I grew up. There were TONS of kids out from around 5PM to about 8PM and then still smaller groups until 9 or 10.

Where I live now it's never been very big. I'm at a new house this year so it could be different, but ultimately I just don't care. Plus we have two big dogs who get excited by people at the door, and the thought of micro-managing them to give out candy just doesn't interest me. So chilling upstairs with a movie or something sounds like a good plan to me :coffee:

The wife will be taking my toddler out to the local college for a structured 1st trick or treat. Basically, it is the maternal unit stocking up on candy while the wee one looks cute AF dressed as a tomato.

We used to get naughty cheerleader pics....

Hmph....the good ole days.

:sulk:
Right?!

920x920.jpg

9 minutes left and I think we have seen 14 kids. There's a lot of candy left

Well, I was wrong this year. We got 8.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I honestly dislike the holiday and intend to chill inside with most lights off. Oops.

It was fun as a kid back where I grew up. There were TONS of kids out from around 5PM to about 8PM and then still smaller groups until 9 or 10.

Where I live now it's never been very big. I'm at a new house this year so it could be different, but ultimately I just don't care. Plus we have two big dogs who get excited by people at the door, and the thought of micro-managing them to give out candy just doesn't interest me. So chilling upstairs with a movie or something sounds like a good plan to me :coffee:

It sounds like you want to get your house egged, or something.

Kensil

Back