Has Tom Brady said what he plans to do after retiring?

TylerD

Reaction score
Curious question as I don't follow the Patriots a ton, but I am very curious what Tom plans to do when he finally retires (probably at the age of 60 lol) Has he said if he will take a coaching role or executive role or anything? I am surprised Peyton Manning has stayed away from football and been pretty quiet. I don't think (as far as I know) he has anything to do with football anymore outside of a couple guest appearances. Always thought he would take a coaching role of some type but it seems he wants to stay away from football for the foreseeable future. I wonder what Tom is thinking :confused::confused:

Curious question as I don't follow the Patriots a ton, but I am very curious what Tom plans to do when he finally retires (probably at the age of 60 lol) Has he said if he will take a coaching role or executive role or anything? I am surprised Peyton Manning has stayed away from football and been pretty quiet. I don't think (as far as I know) he has anything to do with football anymore outside of a couple guest appearances. Always thought he would take a coaching role of some type but it seems he wants to stay away from football for the foreseeable future. I wonder what Tom is thinking :confused::confused:

He's all in on promoting the "TB12 Method".
He would be a lousy coach, like so many greats.

Rebranding his newly purchased pizza company to Papa Tom's. The only pizza with no tomato sauce option.

Rebranding his newly purchased pizza company to Papa Tom's. The only pizza with no tomato sauce option.

1. It will still be disgusting
2. Every chain restaurant will let you order a pizza with no sauce.

A greek pizza has no sauce and uses feta. pretty awesome really.

A greek pizza has no sauce and uses feta. pretty awesome really.

Agreed! I went to a Greek restaurant and got a pizza like this and it was delicious. Is Even the great Tom Brady good enough to make a pizza like this though? Hmmmmmm

Agreed! I went to a Greek restaurant and got a pizza like this and it was delicious. Is Even the great Tom Brady good enough to make a pizza like this though? Hmmmmmm

Hehehe!! Naw. His would have avocados all over it. A big part of the TB12 diet. Icky.

Hehehe!! Naw. His would have avocados all over it. A big part of the TB12 diet. Icky.

Man I have never liked avocados.... Maybe slightly mixed in with the pizza if I didn't notice it I could eat it but otherwise no.

Open a sanctuary for orphaned baby goats.

Open a sanctuary for orphaned baby goats.

So an orphan for a bunch of Peyton Mannings hahahahaha..... see.... cuz you said goats..... hahaha..... so a bunch of Peyton’s. Lol.... aaaah. :( I’m going to bed. Sorry. I’m over tired. Good night.

Back