Have you ever dated more than one person at the same time?

Well have you?

• Yes, I have, and it ended well. (see my response in the "love 2 people at the same time" thread ;)

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Yes, I have, but it did not end well. I still have the scars...

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I once dated Thomas 144, AND a zombie, at the same time

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
when you pick her up give her "the test"

Lol.

My mom clued me in on that test many years ago.

She called it the bitch test.

I had to ask her to explain it again because the first time she said it I was too stunned from hearing her say the word "bitch." ROFL

Gee, I don't think any casual dates need to know who else I'm dating.
That's on an "as a need to know basis." And none need to know.
All one has to say is that they're just dating and leave the rest out.

true casual dates do not need to know

sorry I intended it to mean the people involved at the time knew that any ideas about serious relationships were never going to happen, that "dating" was commitment free and they were open to go out with others also, not to wait for me to live a life

they were free to move on - which we did randomly coming and going into and out of each others life over a period of time.

Yeah... I think that too LOL. Bob Rivers (who used to be on Boston radio) did a parody of that tune, which was just as creepy... especially the line, "Every poop you take... (every pooooooo-hooooop)" ROFL

He's a funny bastard. I have "The Chimney Song" on my iPod even though it's summer. :D The little kid singing it sounds so angelic. (Although some of you animal-killers might prefer "Chipmunks Roasting On An Open Fire"...)

There’s smething stuck up in the chimney
And I don’t know what it is
But it’s been there all night long
Well I waited up for Santa
All Christmas night
But he never came
And it don’t seem right
That there’s something in the chimney
And it doesn’t make a sound
But I wish you a merry Christmas

There’s something stuck up in the chimney
But it’s been there all week long
Well the dog keeps barkin’ up the chimney flue
And we don’t know what we’re gonna do
Cuz there’s something in the chimney
And it doesn’t move around
And it’s been a week since Christmas

But it’s been there all month long
Well it’s jammed up tight
Above the fireplace
Now the house smells funny
Such a big disgrace
And it doesn’t talk at all
And it’s been there since last Christmas

But it’s been there all year long
I’ll be waiting up for Santa
Like I did last year
But my brother says
He’s already here
And he’s stuck up in the chimney
And he doesn’t say a word
And he’ll be there every Christmas
And we’ll have him every Christmas

He's a funny bastard. I have "The Chimney Song" on my iPod even though it's summer. :D The little kid singing it sounds so angelic. (Although some of you animal-killers might prefer "Chipmunks Roasting On An Open Fire"...)

[/i]

Yeah... He ended up on the radio out here not long after I moved here. he was a station manager in my hometown when I was a kid, so he's been around almost my whole life LOL

I have some friends who have performed or sang on some of his stuff out here (like the "I am Santa Claus" album)... Good times :thumb:

Yes! Most I did was 4 dates with 4 different guys in one day. Morning, Lunch date, Afternoon and Evening.

Came home and changed for each.

Whew! It was a marathon. Got me bragging rights though!

Yes! This story is true!

you must have been wore out...

Keeping with the theme. Have you? Did they know about each other? Where they pissed when they found out? If you answered "Yes" to the poll about "loving" 2 people at the same time, did this lead to that? [thomas144mode]If you voted "No", are you also Republican?[/thomas144mode]

I found no reason to tell them about each other. It's not like I was gunning for marriage or anything.

All's well that ends up well.

There’s smething stuck up in the chimney
But it’s been there all night long
Well I waited up for Santa
All Christmas night
But he never came
And it don’t seem right
And it doesn’t make a sound
But I wish you a merry Christmas

This just shuffled through my IPOD at BINGO today

Today's pots escalated from $1000, going up in $500 increments to $5000. The big-game cover-all was $10,000.

I thought it was a little old ladies' game. Until I went to Foxwoods. #1, you need to be a friggin' rocket scientist to figure out their various games. #2, the old ladies have the memory of a chess master, sitting there daubing 18 or 27 cards at rapid-fire pace. #3, the second time we went, LW won $1199... we were hooked.

Today's pots escalated from $1000, going up in $500 increments to $5000. The big-game cover-all was $10,000.

I thought it was a little old ladies' game. Until I went to Foxwoods. #1, you need to be a friggin' rocket scientist to figure out their various games. #2, the old ladies have the memory of a chess master, sitting there daubing 18 or 27 cards at rapid-fire pace. #3, the second time we went, LW won $1199... we were hooked.

Someone won the $10,000 by themselves today.

Bingo is my mortal game enemy. EVERY single time I play, I get to where I just need one more like 10 different ways to get ****ing Bingo, and then someone else gets it right before me. :cuss:

Bingo is my mortal game enemy. EVERY single time I play, I get to where I just need one more like 10 different ways to get ****ing Bingo, and then someone else gets it right before me. :cuss:

I've needed 1 friggin ball, my ball was the next one in the window and some a-hole called bingo on me.

Back