Have you ever dated more than one person at the same time?

Well have you?

• Yes, I have, and it ended well. (see my response in the "love 2 people at the same time" thread ;)

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Yes, I have, but it did not end well. I still have the scars...

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I once dated Thomas 144, AND a zombie, at the same time

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
three of my old Canadian friends families drove down today we're hooking up tomorrow on the beach and then :party: until Monday

Sounds great! Hopefully the weather holds out for you! Have a great time.

This post has been edited both for content and to fit in the time allotted. Viewer discretion is advised.

Well duh.... That's a given. ;)

Actually, one of them was a very strict Baptist. So there was absolutely no hanky panky going on there.

No one at work could figure out why he ever went out with me in the first place. :blink:

Dated 5 guys at the same time. 3 of them actually worked with me.

They all knew. It's not like I hid the fact. I wasn't seriously dating any of them.

Hell... I was up a bar with one of the guys from work I was seeing, with some other people from work, and one of the guys that I didn't work with showed up. Introduced the two of them.... I was forgotten for the rest of the night. They hung out playing darts all night.

So you dated gay men?

I once developed a sneaky way to keep their names straight. If I forgot a name, I'd just ask them what kids used to call them when they made fun of them, 99 times out of 100, I could figure out their names from that. :thumb:

Mulva?

Yes! Most I did was 4 dates with 4 different guys in one day. Morning, Lunch date, Afternoon and Evening.

Came home and changed for each.

Whew! It was a marathon. Got me bragging rights though!

Yes! This story is true!

I pity the poor guy that got sloppy fourths.........:hump:

ROFL

What is weathergirl's problem? Maybe she likes wimminz. :shrug:
Awe, don't give up on the weathergirl.

Her problem? She gets out of work, he's there. She looks behind her in the mirror when she's driving home, he's there. She gets home, looks out her window, he's parked across the street... some women find that.... creepy.

I'll never understand the mind of women. :harumph:

Her problem? She gets out of work, he's there. She looks behind her in the mirror when she's driving home, he's there. She gets home, looks out her window, he's parked across the street... some women find that.... creepy.

Am I the only person who listens to "Every Breath You Take" by The Police and feels creepy? That's not a romantic song, it's a stalker's theme song!

:shake:

I'd never park across the street.

Especially when the large oak tree in her yard is so easy to climb.

Am I the only person who listens to "Every Breath You Take" by The Police and feels creepy? That's not a romantic song, it's a stalker's theme song!

Yeah... I think that too LOL. Bob Rivers (who used to be on Boston radio) did a parody of that tune, which was just as creepy... especially the line, "Every poop you take... (every pooooooo-hooooop)" ROFL

yeah and it only ended badly because I couldn't answer the 1st option of this poll :D

several times...but what it the big deal none of them were serious relationships....it was just for the sex

Me-he-he-helanie
What can the problem be
Sweet Me-he-he-he-helanie
Why won't you go out with me

She lived across the street on the fifteenth floor of the Gilmore building
I saw her in the shower reaching for some soap
I knew she had to be the girl for me
And to think I probably never would have found her
If I hadn't bought that telescope

Oh, Me-he-he-helanie
What can the problem be

I just can't understand it
Why won't you return my phone calls
Are you still mad I gave a Mohawk to your cat
If you'd just say the word
I'm certain that our love would last forever and ever
Or are you too dumb to realize that

Me-he-he-helanie
What can the problem be
How can you ignore me when you know that I can't live without you
I have to go through your garbage just to learn more about you

Melanie, ooh
Oh sweet Me-he-he-helanie

You weren't impressed when I tattooed your name across my forehead
You wouldn't listen when I promised to be true
I couldn't stand it so I jumped out from the sixteenth story window
Right above you
Now I may be dead but I still love you

Me-he-he-helanie
What can the problem be

Me-he-he-helanie
What can the problem be

I'm singin' Me-he-he-helanie
What can the problem be
Sweet, sweet Me-he-he-he-helanie

What can the problem be

What can the problem be

Where's the option for "Not yet, but as of next Tuesday night we'll see how awesome it is"?

And no, VYF, it's not with weathergirl. :sulk:
when you pick her up give her "the test" (see the 2:45-3:00 mark)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4lTSxrThfAg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4lTSxrThfAg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

explanation

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-lNNUl9jrzw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-lNNUl9jrzw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wifiemo passed the test

yeah and it only ended badly because I couldn't answer the 1st option of this poll :D

several times...but what it the big deal none of them were serious relationships....it was just for the sex

Mikie! I'm ashamed of you!

Mikie! I'm ashamed of you!
only if I did it secretively you should be...

I lived life as you should, as I aged I figured out what was important and can look back without any "what ifs" and with a lot more knowledge

example - I knew Wifiemo when I was younger, we became friends (strange story actually) but if we had become more at the time it would not have worked even though it was suggested.

years later after both of us experienced life it works, you should actually be proud of me

Back