Dudes..this was a funny thread. Don't start really going off on the guy, he was having fun and playing....:shake:

I couldn't be arsed reading through it all. Then I read through a bit and thought "ok, he's being funny", but I'd already posted by then. Think of it as me getting practice in for the next, real troll. :shrug:

I couldn't be arsed reading through it all. Then I read through a bit and thought "ok, he's being funny", but I'd already posted by then. Think of it as me getting practice in for the next, real troll. :shrug:

We have the jets in week two:)

I'm new here and just wanted to let you know that the next time you eat that pork chop, well, I'm probably the one that jerked off that boar and inseminated that sow to make that for you and , well, after the Chiefs hand you that big loss sunday you'll still be able to go to the fridge and pull out your sausage thanks to me!

Welcome.

Say, we had another member who used to be fond of giving handjobs to a certain Hawg.

We haven't heard from her in quite some time. If you happen to see her at your next Swine Masturbator's Anonymous meeting, tell her we said hi.

If this thread is any indication, this is going to be a very fun season.

I think in Hogmaster's honor, I'm going to head to the store, buy a pork sausage and jerk it off behind my shed. Good night everyone!

Damn, i knew I overdid.
Should stick to the one-liners

I have not read this thread.

Should I?

It looks kind of long, and I'm not a fast reader. :sulk:

Either way. :)

ok hogfarmer OP blasted the Pats saying his Chiefs were gonna beat us

Of course the group on PP ponied up and blasted him in good humor and taste

Then he made the fatal flaw
He said he is a hog farmer and he masturbates the hogs and knows how much they give out and how long it takes for orgasm

SOooooooooooooooooooo
you know where that went with THIS crowd on PP right?

He then got upset that we hijack his thread but like someone said, the minute you mentioned the above it was going to pot

done:)

a good read:)

Let me just clarify real quick that I do not jack any of my pigs off. :Lecture:

Back