dwight at the philly Zoo I witnessed a giraffe erect.....I wish my arms were that long
- I would be the only 6'-2" center in the NBA

I did the electrical work years and years ago in a development off 139 in Marshfield. The road there took me past a small horse farm. I'd be drinking my morning cup 'o joe and drive by and take a look at the horses daily.

One day I'm driving by and this one horse looks odd. I see it has 5 legs! That's not a fifth leg! That's his dick draggin' in the hay!

WTFHUGEDICKONAHORSE!!!!!!

Hey, that reminds me, when I was young my father was a zoo veternarian , me and my brother would sneak in at night and turn the monkeys in with geese. the monkeys would have their way with them just like the way the Chiefs are gonna have their way with Brady. I really don't expect Brady will survive the 1st qtr. Our D-line is huge. Nothing like last year.

So you're saying that the Chiefs are Goose Fvckers? :shrug:

I can't figure out how to sum up my thoughts, Muse! LOL

The first post of this thread was weird.

ROFL and that is about how the whole thread is:)
Welcome back lady

the Giraffe did him in

1223477281_b0010f4b17_m.jpg
JHC mikie....that is some serious leverage there :clap:

why I declare Ah haven't seen levarahg like theyat since -----well, this.........

attachment.php

and yes, Ah have no ideah wah Ah am tahlkin lyahk VYF rat now :shrug:

Hey, that reminds me, when I was young my father was a zoo veternarian , me and my brother would sneak in at night and turn the monkeys in with geese. the monkeys would have their way with them just like the way the Chiefs are gonna have their way with Brady. I really don't expect Brady will survive the 1st qtr. Our D-line is huge. Nothing like last year.

So it runs in the family?

Oh man I am leaving work early! You all have a wonderful weekend! I hope to bump in to some of you on Sunday!!! Most of you have my number! byyyyye

Hey, I gotta go guys. I have a well, uh, an appointment with #326. He's a hampshire you know. It's been fun and good luck Sunday. You're gonna need it !

Hey, I gotta go guys. I have a well, uh, an appointment with #326. He's a hampshire you know. It's been fun and good luck Sunday. You're gonna need it !

Thanks for coming by and starting a classic thread. Don't be a stranger.

Herm Edwards was asked his opinion of this scenario and, as usual, responded with the wit and charm he is noted for:

"When you go to the prom, you go rent your tuxedo, you get one of those big limousines and you feel pretty good. The next day you come to school, you've still got a goose hanging off your dick."

Watch out for carpal tunnel!

Or "tennis" elbow!

Check back after the whitewashing(probably not a good term as far as you're concerned) Sunday!

Oh boy I hope Hogfarmer comes back after Sunday:)

Herm Edwards was asked his opinion of this scenario and, as usual, responded with the wit and charm he is noted for:

"When you go to the prom, you go rent your tuxedo, you get one of those big limousines and you feel pretty good. The next day you come to school, you've still got a goose hanging off your dick."

ROFLROFLROFL

Back