Hi

:coffee:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J---aiyznGQ?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

Well, we've missed your humor. Of course, some of us still get to see it in other places, but you're one funny bastid. Stick around.

wuv
I am kidding about the married thing, of course. I have no idea why I haven't posted here in so long to be honest. Probably the Facebook factor. Was reading a lot of the same stuff from the same people in both places. Just didn't occur to me to log on much.

I think PP needs a mobile app.

At any rate, hope everyone's doing well.

wuv I am kidding about the married thing, of course. I have no idea why I haven't posted here in so long to be honest. Probably the Facebook factor. Was reading a lot of the same stuff from the same people in both places. Just didn't occur to me to log on much. I think PP needs a mobile app. At any rate, hope everyone's doing well.
It does have a moblie app . It called forum runner. You type in patriots planet .

You can either use Forum Runner or Tapatalk. I don't know what the differences are between them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forum Runner

I feel like I stumbled into an episode of Resurrection. We're going to star referring to some of you as "The Returned".

wuv
I am kidding about the married thing, of course. I have no idea why I haven't posted here in so long to be honest. Probably the Facebook factor. Was reading a lot of the same stuff from the same people in both places. Just didn't occur to me to log on much.

I think PP needs a mobile app.

At any rate, hope everyone's doing well.

Wow I just got back here after a few years too. Good to see ya!

I feel like I stumbled into an episode of Resurrection. We're going to star referring to some of you as "The Returned".
Seriously. SOKB, PAZ, Stan, JagFan, TGISM...it's like a reunion episode around here. Not holding my breath on South Carolina, and I'm assuming JH is frequenting a Bucs board now, but good to see some of the old life returning to the board. It's better with y'all around for sure.:thumb:

Back