Hochuli may be punished

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
Ed vehemently denies having said that, and what he actually said to Cam was something about being out of the pocket and running.

If Anything cam might gets punished. You can't say anything bad about the Refs in a interview.

I believe the NFL said they were moving on. It says as much in the article. While there's a rule about airing dirty laundry I don't think either will be punished.

~Dee~

I believe Hochuli actually said to Newton "Do you even lift Bro?"

I've always though Newton overrated, I'm not saying he's a bad QB but analysts do love him something rotten. To me he's a more gifted Tebow?

I've always though Newton overrated, I'm not saying he's a bad QB but analysts do love him something rotten. To me he's a more gifted Tebow?

Yeah but my three year old granddaughter is more gifted than Tebow. So that's not saying much.:coffee:

Is it more probable than not that Ed said something?
btw I love that guy.

Is it more probable than not that Ed said something?
btw I love that guy.

According to Blandino, there's a "process"....

All I can see is Darrell Hammond as Al Gore saying "lockbox"

On a side note, a friend of mine from high school lives in Arizona and used to (still might) practice law with Hochuli. My friend says he's a great guy.

He's basically Jay Cutler. He's talented, but not good. At all. Analysts NEVER LEARN that talented DOES NOT MEAN GREAT OR EVEN GOOD.

According to Blandino, there's a "process"....

All I can see is Darrell Hammond as Al Gore saying "lockbox"

On a side note, a friend of mine from high school lives in Arizona and used to (still might) practice law with Hochuli. My friend says he's a great guy.

The guy is a workout freak and he's absolutely ripped.

Referee Ed Hochuli could be subject to discipline if it is proved that he told Panthers quarterback Cam Newton he "wasn't old enough'' to get a call in Sunday's 27-22 victory over the Saints.

I believe Hochuli actually said to Newton "Do you even lift Bro?"

The guy is a workout freak and he's absolutely ripped.

I'm going to guess that Eddie Biceps said something more like "I'm not giving you that call, Cam. You're not ripped enough."

Years after being drafted, the clowns on NFLN still think the "Caaam" joke is funny and EVERY SINGLE Carolina highlight package is riddled with it.

Back