How do you feel about the Chiefs?

How do you feel about the Chiefs?

• I'm not a Patriots fan, so my opinion doesn't matter.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love that "Denver violating the cap during their champ seasons" got third place. LOL. There is nothing like divisional hate.

To answer your question, I have no feelings toward the Chiefs. Don't hate them, don't love them. Just want to paste them come Saturday.

I hate the Chefs. Even more then the dreaded Oakland Raiders. I think a lot of it comes from the fact that they are a division rivalry. If my team were in any other division I'd probably not care two poops about them. Kinda like the Bills and Fins or Browns. As for the Patriots, I hate them because they have been so good for so many years. That's what football and sports are in general. You always want to be apart of the team everyone hates. And I feel the Broncos are in the group.

****Edit**** Just looking at this poll, the Broncos are already leading the votes. And technically this poll isn't even about the Broncos.

I don't know why they blame us for Pioli. It's not like we held a knife to their throat and said "Hire this mother****er, or you're ****ing dead. DEAD! YOU ****ING HERE ME? DEAD!!!"

They hired him. By choice.

:coffee:

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

I don't know why they blame us for Pioli. It's not like we held a knife to their throat and said "Hire this mother****er, or you're ****ing dead. DEAD! YOU ****ING HERE ME? DEAD!!!"

They hired him. By choice.

:coffee:

I voted neutral because from my point of view, they're generally irrelevant except on the rare occasions when they play the Pats or we need them to beat someone.

Reading through that thread, they definitely hate us because they ain't us. It's the usual crap being spewed by a fan base that craves any type of success. Pretty much the way we were pre-Brady. I can't hold that against them.

I voted neutral because from my point of view, they're generally irrelevant except on the rare occasions when they play the Pats or we need them to beat someone.

Reading through that thread, they definitely hate us because they ain't us. It's the usual crap being spewed by a fan base that craves any type of success. Pretty much the way we were pre-Brady. I can't hold that against them.
this is how my life is, people hate me because I am... well... Mikie... and they either want to be me or be with me.

Normally I don't think of them either way... basically neutral

of all teams left in the playoffs... if it can't be the Pat's I'd have Chiefs and Cards as teams I'd "support" over the other options.

Oh yeah.... Donkey's cheated the cap. Tainted rings!! ***** all around.

this is how my life is, people hate me because I am... well... Mikie... and they either want to be me or be with me.

I think people hope to get some of your leftovers.

:)

I'm pretty indifferent when it comes to the Chefs. I also always liked Andy Reid.

Having said that I want the Pats to destroy them and for everyone to acknowledge that the Broncos cheated the salary cap during their 2 championship seasons.

22 years between playoff wins kind of makes that team really irrelevant to a team that has been blessed with so many playoff wins during that time. So while I am indifferent towards the Chiefs I assume it is because we, the Patriots - not inclusive we, have not really faced them in a game that makes you want to hate them.

I almost want to thank them for pissing off the team last season and pushing them together for that SB run.

I have always liked the Chiefs and their fandom. Very dedicated. I doubt if the Patriots had the kind of playoff record that they have had the past 20 years, Gillette would be as rocking as Arrowhead always is. I am not even sure if the Pats would consistently sell out with that kind of record.

While most of us here are long time dedicated Patriots fans, you have to wonder if there is not some truth to the "bandwagon" with the Patriots success.

I have always liked the Chiefs and their fandom. Very dedicated. I doubt if the Patriots had the kind of playoff record that they have had the past 20 years, Gillette would be as rocking as Arrowhead always is. I am not even sure if the Pats would consistently sell out with that kind of record.

While most of us here are long time dedicated Patriots fans, you have to wonder if there is not some truth to the "bandwagon" with the Patriots success.

Kansas City is pretty much a one show horse town. All they really got is the Chiefs and now recently the Royals. Boston has a much more rich sports history. Prior to the Pats historical run, we had the Celtics and Bruins doing their thing and the Red Sox at least getting to the post-season only to lose in heart breaking fashion. Still, for me anyways, I have always been die hard Pats above all the other teams and sat in those awful seats at the old stadium while we got our hats handed to us.

Those fans are diehards.

I am certain Gillette would be at 75% capacity and even less for games against teams like this seasons Titans.

But I miss those days, I miss the brotherhood the real fans had back then before price and demand pushed many out.

look at all the teams in Boston, all are promising teams, maybe not favorites to win it all (excepts Pats) and they are not selling out. Fenway is starting to feel the crunch the past couple of seasons, Gillette will follow, someday hopefully in the far off future.

There absolutely is some truth to it. The Bruins and the Red Sox had a much better fan base years back when they were bad, than the Patriots did when they stunk.

There absolutely is some truth to it. The Bruins and the Red Sox had a much better fan base years back when they were bad, than the Patriots did when they stunk.

This. And there's a shit ton of internet trolls out there - and real life trolls - who are bandwagon fans, and really make people hate us even more.

The only time I care about the Chiefs is when they are playing the Bronco's, Jests, Bills, or Miami, otherwise I don't really care one way or the other about them. But with that said, I'll hate them this week since they are standing in the Pats way of getting to the SB.

Back