How do you feel about the Chiefs?

How do you feel about the Chiefs?

• I'm not a Patriots fan, so my opinion doesn't matter.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was in Foxboro regularly in the 70's to today, and it was always sold out, and we all know what the team was like then. I don't keep attendance records but I don't recall a lot of empty seats, ever.

By the way, someone tell ESPNbot, that my "Broncos cheated the salary cap" line, was a joke based on option #8 from this thread.

Or, you know, don't. Whatevs. :coffee:

By the way, someone tell ESPNbot, that my "Broncos cheated the salary cap" line, was a joke based on option #8 from this thread.

Or, you know, don't. Whatevs. :coffee:

Which was copied from the Chiefsplanet thread :coffee:

I don't mind the Chiefs. If we're not meant to win the SB this year then I would be most comfortable dropping our last game to the Chiefs.

Doesn't this board originate or got it's start from a Chiefs board? A spinoff or something. Because of that, I have conflicted feelings about the Chiefs. I don't have conflicted feelings about the game this week though.

Losing to the Cheifs would be a hell of a lot easier to swallow than losing to Denver or the Steelers. Or to losing the SB.

Losing to the Cheifs would be a hell of a lot easier to swallow than losing to Denver or the Steelers. Or to losing the SB.

Who is your actual team that you root for?

Because it can't possibly be the Patriots, not for real, not by your posts. :coffee:

Who is your actual team that you root for?

Because it can't possibly be the Patriots, not for real, not by your posts. :coffee:

Of course I'm not implying we will lose, or that I hope we lose. I'm just saying that if we lose, to me, it'd be easier to swallow losing to the Chiefs than to the Brons or the Thugs. Or to losing the SB itself. I rate the Chiefs as the least evil option.

But to say I'm not a Pats fan... Nutkick

Of course I'm not implying we will lose, or that I hope we lose. I'm just saying that if we lose, to me, it'd be easier to swallow losing to the Chiefs than to the Brons or the Thugs. Or to losing the SB itself. I rate the Chiefs as the least evil option.

But to say I'm not a Pats fan... Nutkick

You said: "I'd rather lose to an inferior team at home in the divisional round, and go one-and-done, than go to another Super Bowl, and potentially lose."

That's what you said. That's just...asinine...

You said: "I'd rather lose to an inferior team at home in the divisional round, and go one-and-done, than go to another Super Bowl, and potentially lose."

That's what you said. That's just...asinine...

I said, "If we're not meant to win the SB then I'd be most comfortable losing to the Chiefs." - out of the available options. (ie. if winning the SB was not in the cards).

Losing the SB is more painful than going one and done.

I said, "If we're not meant to win the SB then I'd be most comfortable losing to the Chiefs." - out of the available options. (ie. if winning the SB was not in the cards).

Losing the SB is more painful than going one and done.

crazy talk you always want to go as far as you can

crazy talk you always want to go as far as you can

So what. The thread is asking how we feel about the Chiefs. That's how I feel, in a worst case scenario.

Losing to Denver, Thugs, or the SB, is way more unbearable than losing to the Chiefs. But of course, God willing, we go all the way. No question I want Ring #5.

Nah, Montana can have his one and dones (2nd most all time after Manning). Brady's better off with the 2 post season wins and a NFL record setting 7th SB appearance, regardless of the outcome.

Doesn't this board originate or got it's start from a Chiefs board? A spinoff or something. Because of that, I have conflicted feelings about the Chiefs. I don't have conflicted feelings about the game this week though.

We are a spin off from ChiefsPlanet in 2002. We are still hosted on the same server which is owned and maintained by a Chiefs fan.

I have not against the Chiefs. They had a great season. Had one of the best turn around seasons I seen in a long time.

I have always liked the Chiefs and their fandom. Very dedicated. I doubt if the Patriots had the kind of playoff record that they have had the past 20 years, Gillette would be as rocking as Arrowhead always is. I am not even sure if the Pats would consistently sell out with that kind of record.

While most of us here are long time dedicated Patriots fans, you have to wonder if there is not some truth to the "bandwagon" with the Patriots success.

The bandwagon thing is absolutely true; growing up in the mid 80s, when Football was becoming a "thing" in the UK, I knew a couple of Pats fans. Now everyone is and it f**ks me off to be honest.

Re the Chiefs, I generally quite like them and their raucous fans.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

No. Losing is losing. It's never good, ever, and there are no "less bad" losses.

Back