How do you feel about the Chiefs?

How do you feel about the Chiefs?

• I'm not a Patriots fan, so my opinion doesn't matter.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hate the Chefs. Even more then the dreaded Oakland Raiders. I think a lot of it comes from the fact that they are a division rivalry. If my team were in any other division I'd probably not care two poops about them. Kinda like the Bills and Fins or Browns. As for the Patriots, I hate them because they have been so good for so many years. That's what football and sports are in general. You always want to be apart of the team everyone hates. And I feel the Broncos are in the group.

****Edit**** Just looking at this poll, the Broncos are already leading the votes. And technically this poll isn't even about the Broncos.

Nobody ****ing cares what you think. Nobody.

--

Also, I voted neutral. The Chiefs are just sort of there. Nice season, yay, tough to get amped up over Andy Reid and Alex Smith.

A rolling ball of butcher knives.

If the Pats had moved to St. Louis (which means they may have ended up as the Los Angeles Stallions) I might've turned my back on them and the Chiefs seem like a team that I would adopt.

I can't say exactly why, but I usually root for them in a neutral game.

I used to live in the KC burbs a few times. Lived with a gal down there a few years ago.

I don't hate the Chefs, but, the Royals already made KC happy in the pants. They can drown their sorrows with their BBQ...

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

I voted neutral because from my point of view, they're generally irrelevant except on the rare occasions when they play the Pats or we need them to beat someone.

Reading through that thread, they definitely hate us because they ain't us. It's the usual crap being spewed by a fan base that craves any type of success. Pretty much the way we were pre-Brady. I can't hold that against them.

Most of the Chefs fans down there hate the Pats...mainly because of Pioli and Cassell.

I used to live in the KC burbs a few times. Lived with a gal down there a few years ago.

I don't hate the Chefs, but, the Royals already made KC happy in the pants. They can drown their sorrows with their BBQ...

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Most of the Chefs fans down there hate the Pats...mainly because of Pioli and Cassell.

I really can't blame them. Pioli really ****ed them over pretty good. They didn't hit on a whole bunch when he was there.

Now, that's not the Patriots fault, obviously. They didn't make the Chiefs hire him, and nor did they make the Chiefs trade for Cassel and Vrabel.

But I see where they could easily misdirect that blame. So eh, whatever. They hate us too, so ****ing what? :coffee:

How is them hiring Pioli the Patriots fault? That makes no bleeping sense that fans are mad at the Patriots for that. None whatsoever. That is dumber than the NFL refs threads

I really can't blame them. Pioli really ****ed them over pretty good. They didn't hit on a whole bunch when he was there.

Now, that's not the Patriots fault, obviously. They didn't make the Chiefs hire him, and nor did they make the Chiefs trade for Cassel and Vrabel.

But I see where they could easily misdirect that blame. So eh, whatever. They hate us too, so ****ing what? :coffee:
I think Pioli's biggest failure in KC, was him not being able to pick a decent head coach. I didn't think he did that badly on his drafts.

They are my favorite hockey team after the Bruins. How could you possibly hate Reggie Dunlop and the Hansons.... that little weasel GM though known for wearing women's underwear.....

That thread is LOL though. I love the Haters. Love them completely. What other team could ever get in their heads like the Pats? It's on full display.

I only hope they hate us even more next week.

I think Pioli's biggest failure in KC, was him not being able to pick a decent head coach. I didn't think he did that badly on his drafts.

He also bought into Matt Cassel, although that worked at first.

Who own the Chiefs?

Clark Knobel Hunt (born February 19, 1965) is Chairman and CEO of the National Football League's Kansas City Chiefs and a founding investor-owner in Major League Soccer. Hunt also serves as chairman of Hunt Sports Group, where he oversees the operations of FC Dallas and, formerly, the Columbus Crew of MLS.<sup id="cite_ref-1" class="reference">[1]</sup>
He is the son of Lamar Hunt and the grandson of oil tycoon H.L. Hunt. Following the death of his father in 2006, Clark, his sister, and two brothers inherited ownership of the Chiefs. Clark serves as the ultimate authority as Chairman and CEO.<sup id="cite_ref-Chiefs.27_Carl_Peterson_2-0" class="reference">[2]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-Chiefs_hire_Cardinals_3-0" class="reference">[3]</sup>

Absolutely this...

Cassel wasn't bad for them at first...

I like Crennel, but, he ain't no head coach. The first guy was just a tool.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

How is them hiring Pioli the Patriots fault? That makes no bleeping sense that fans are mad at the Patriots for that. None whatsoever. That is dumber than the NFL refs threads

They're pissed because they assumed that they would be their saviors...that and they're jealous of success.

I have always liked the Chiefs and their fandom. Very dedicated. I doubt if the Patriots had the kind of playoff record that they have had the past 20 years, Gillette would be as rocking as Arrowhead always is. I am not even sure if the Pats would consistently sell out with that kind of record.

While most of us here are long time dedicated Patriots fans, you have to wonder if there is not some truth to the "bandwagon" with the Patriots success.

I'm neutral about the Chiefs. But the whole bandwagon thing. I was at Schaefer in '81 on those horrible split aluminum benches and that win was a highlight of that crappy year. I don't have Pat Patriot inked on my face but I have certainly followed the team since 75 or 76. This team has had an amazing run of success since 2001 or 15 years now. At what point are you not a bandwagon fan anymore? Is it after 5 years? 8 or 10? Do the Pats need to suck for 10 years and if your still around are you finally not a bandwagon fan? How much of the younger fan base wasn't even born in 2001? Are they bandwagon? When your team has been so good for such an unprecedented amount of time will you only be a bandwagon fan until failure begins?

Well, after BB and Brady are gone, if the team has some down years, it will be interesting to see if they are still selling out easily.

As I said, most here are long time fans.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Back