How many days are necessary between playoff games??

foley11

I am anti progress
Reaction score
Friday! wtf??

How many days are really necessary between games in the NBA playoffs? I don't want to hear shit about TV money and whatnot.

At what point does this ridiculous scheduling start hurting the NBA playoffs. I am already more interested in the Bruins.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

If your a Celtic fan this is good news, not bad

The Big Three are all over 30 and the rest will do them well

You are a glass half full kind of guy, aren't you. I see your point, but I still don't like the wait. It takes the flow out of the series.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

As I said in another thread, the refs need time to devise a better strategy for helping LeBron win a title. He's not able to do it alone. :Celtics::Celtics::Celtics:

As I said in another thread, the refs need time to devise a better strategy for helping LeBron win a title. He's not able to do it alone. :Celtics::Celtics::Celtics:

I wish I was sitting with Tommy Heinsohn during that fourth quarter. THESE GUYS ARE RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

The refs were just begging for Lebron to make a play.

Decent news for the Cs given the age of the Big 3, but also decent news for LeBron with his injured elbow. My sense is that the NBA was giving LeBron every chance to get healthy.

They do the same thing in the MLB takes forever to play the games and now they are crowding into Nov

Its annoying, while we get the rest is good for our players it is frustrating and yes it makes one adrenaline go south as a fan

You are a glass half full kind of guy, aren't you. I see your point, but I still don't like the wait. It takes the flow out of the series.

Dude
Do you know how long its takes to move LeBron's entourage across 3 states?

Dude

Do they all get their own chopper?

Do they all get their own chopper?

633736940781626460-SlapChop.jpg

Decent news for the Cs given the age of the Big 3, but also decent news for LeBron with his injured elbow. My sense is that the NBA was giving LeBron every chance to get healthy.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the playoff schedule formated way before this series began? Just asking because I have no clue how or when the NBA does the scheduling.

Decent news for the Cs given the age of the Big 3, but
also decent news for LeBron with his injured elbow. My sense is that the NBA was giving LeBron every chance to get healthy.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the playoff schedule formated way before this series began? Just asking because I have no clue how or when the NBA does the scheduling.

why don't you know, they knew in advance he was going to get hurt and he would need some extra time to heal:)

total agreement here, this does nothing but help the Celtics - as an old team they do not need teh emotion of the last game but the rest

Dude
sign a few balls and off they go

why don't you know, they knew in advance he was going to get hurt and he would need some extra time to heal:)

I think Lebron sent out a press release about his impending injury.

He had to try and make his playoff run more dramatic and also have a handy excuse in case the train fell off the tracks.

The NBA playoff schedule is decided by more of a "moon" thing I believe.

Back