How will TB12 play?

16-0patsfan

Reaction score
With Brady missing the first 4 games and not being around his team mates getting no snaps...now getting to play his first game will the rust be noticeable? Brady will need his go to fellas to step up and help TB12 out.
I am hearing all the suits talk about how Brady will tear it up..id love to see that but im just looking for a complete game from Brady.
I will miss the first half hope to be home from work by 1/2 time.Heres to a good game GO PATS.:patriotlogo:

He will shoot lightening bolts from his eyes and balls of fire from his ass.

Unless the Browns play the game of their life (which I guess it wouldn't be a big surprise) it would be like a soft ball for TFB to debut.

I think TB12 will show some rust in terms of timing with all the receivers. If it's bad enough early, that rust may carry through the entire game.

In the end, the Pats should win a tough game but I'm expecting a struggle and will be delighted if it turns out to be a cakewalk. That depends entirely on the depth of Brady's rust in my mind.

With Brady missing the first 4 games and not being around his team mates getting no snaps...now getting to play his first game will the rust be noticeable? Brady will need his go to fellas to step up and help TB12 out.
I am hearing all the suits talk about how Brady will tear it up..id love to see that but im just looking for a complete game from Brady.
I will miss the first half hope to be home from work by 1/2 time.Heres to a good game GO PATS.:patriotlogo:

Im pretty sure he was around his team mates getting snaps all week.

I think TB12 will show some rust in terms of timing with all the receivers. If it's bad enough early, that rust may carry through the entire game.

In the end, the Pats should win a tough game but I'm expecting a struggle and will be delighted if it turns out to be a cakewalk. That depends entirely on the depth of Brady's rust in my mind.

Somehow, this will most likely happen...

I predict Tom to stand under centre and take a snapped ball on his count.

He will throw 4TDs
He will have, at a minimum, 350 passing yards
He will be sharp as a tack
He will show no signs of rust.

This guy is arguably the greatest QB to ever play the position. He has 15 years of experience. He just doesn't need the same time getting up to speed as...say... a 2nd or 3rd year QB. He is playing with a few players he has extensive experience with (also a few that he is playing with for the first season). The Browns have a below average defense. He is going to carve them up.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

I am not tempering my expectations.

Less than a day away.

Rusty, but not BAD. he's a very precise qb so rusty for him is like great for most others.

Too late to jump in? 2nd Q already?

he gonna suck! ROFL ROFL ROFL

T'was good.

vbDgpolCNhA1G.gif

Same Tom as always - the GOAT.

Back