How will TB12 play?

OK, so maybe I wrong about Brady likely not being at his best in his return against Cleveland, but he did only get 14 yards rushing.

:shrug_n:

OK, so maybe I wrong about Brady likely not being at his best in his return against Cleveland, but he did only get 14 yards rushing.

:shrug_n:

Don't know if that fact bails you out very much. 7 yards per carry puts him at the top of the league by far. :shrug:

Cheers

I thought one of Brady's best plays of the game that went largely unnoticed was when the Browns send a blind blitzer to his right. Brady saw it and immediately took the snap and just chucked the ball to the sideline where Edelman was and thereby avoided a nasty hit and sack. It is those types of plays that has kept Brady playing at age 39 and avoiding injury. Comes with experience and understanding better to throw the play away then throw away your season to injury.

Brady said he felt a little rusty. When you look at QB play across the league, is there anyone even close to his rusty level of play? Yes t was Cleveland, but I don't think it matters. I am so glad to see the GOAT back. Hopefully he can do it for a few more years. It is poetry.

Honestly it was stunning, both how wrong I was and how beautiful his timing on the deeper throws were.

Yeah Brady seems to throw better deep when he has a receiver that can actually get open deep. Liking this Hogan kid more and more.

Worth a few minutes if you like to chuckle.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=124527

EDIT: I placed the link to the article Tip posted above on the Mane thread. I will be banned, I am certain. :dbanana:

Well, you're not banned yet. They are too busy bickering about who's at fault for the loss they don't appear to have seen the link or your last post yet. Kudos to you.

OMane seems to think their 3 starters out with injuries caused the loss. Also that their ILB, LG, RG, RT and TE all suck along with Kubiak's old fashioned offensive scheme. They're hoping for 6-0 in their division but think 4-2 is a distinct possibility. They've also conceded hfa to the Patriots. Seems to me they actually know what they're talking about in those areas. :coffee:

Well, you're not banned yet. They are too busy bickering about who's at fault for the loss they don't appear to have seen the link or your last post yet. Kudos to you.

OMane seems to think their 3 starters out with injuries caused the loss. Also that their ILB, LG, RG, RT and TE all suck along with Kubiak's old fashioned offensive scheme. They're hoping for 6-0 in their division but think 4-2 is a distinct possibility. They've also conceded hfa to the Patriots. Seems to me they actually know what they're talking about in those areas. :coffee:

Yep. It seems to have slipped off the radar and down the front page. Oh well. I would like to see some intelligent responses to TB and the MB trade.

Yep. It seems to have slipped off the radar and down the front page. Oh well. I would like to see some intelligent responses to TB and the MB trade.
Give those guys a change to wake up - they're two time zones behind us. :D

Back