I just heard the geese returning

TomWaits & you

Reaction score
What's you're favorite things about spring?

The geese aren't my favorite, but the last time I heard them, it was under less than favorable prospects. I just heard them again.

wuv

I hate the geese. I like the spring peepers though.

Seeing my tulips, lillies and daffodils sprouting in the garden. The plants turning green again. Grass becoming green instead of brown. Warmer weather. Longer days. Cooking on the grill without freezing my fanny off. Hearing little kids outside playing with squeals of delight. LOVE Spring!

Seeing my tulips, lillies and daffodils sprouting in the garden. The plants turning green again. Grass becoming green instead of brown. Warmer weather. Longer days. Cooking on the grill without freezing my fanny off. Hearing little kids outside playing with squeals of delight. LOVE Spring!

It is kind of a pain in the ass to grill when there is snow on the ground. I feel you on that one, but I still do it. :)

It is kind of a pain in the ass to grill when there is snow on the ground. I feel you on that one, but I still do it. :)

I do it too but it sucks. My kids wanted burgers and dogs last night and it was so nice to sit on the deck and cook without frostbite! We even got to sit out there and eat, awesome.

The sign of spring for us is when the ducks show up in our pond. Happened a couple of weeks ago. They'll stick around for a little while longer and then move on. They come back in the fall for a short stay before moving further south.

I love Spring! Sunshine, reasonable temps, low humidity, watching the many species of birds at my feeders (hummingbirds, goldfinches, cardinals, all kinds), sipping coffee on my porch, watching things turn green again, seeing the trees bud and become leafy, watching bluebirds nest in my birdhouses.....

A nice reprieve after a long winter!

This thread is teh gay.

The ONLY wuv sign of warmer weather? Obvious. More scantily-clad joggers and walkers! drool :thumb:

sing you own words to this tune

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_n-gRS_wdI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_n-gRS_wdI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

This thread is teh gay.

The ONLY wuv sign of warmer weather? Obvious. More scantily-clad joggers and walkers! drool :thumb:

You're right. Nothing better than seeing all the men wearing those small jogging shorts so you can see the business flopping.:Eason:

Get some damn sense.

You're right. Nothing better than seeing all the men wearing those small jogging shorts so you can see the business flopping.:Eason:

Get some damn sense.

except maybe some fat, hairy Frenchman in a Speedo at OOB...:eek:

What's you're favorite things about spring?

I just heard the geese returning
...... I just heard them again.

Ahh, the rhythmic melody of enormous goose turds splatting on your roof and lawn. Take a deep breath...savor the aroma.

Spring has sprung.

Geese are mean and stupid. I gotten bitten by one when I was 4 at Deering Oaks.

Oh, and have you ever seen goose crap? We're talking LOGS!

Geese are mean and stupid. I gotten bitten by one when I was 4 at Deering Oaks.

Oh, and have you ever seen goose crap? We're talking LOGS!

You sure it was geese? It could have been a flasher dressed like a gander.

We have geese ALL over the place here where I work. The other day one of the males was protecting his woman cause she was nesting in between a couple trees. For the first time in my life I heard a goose hiss LOLOL It almost bit two people that got too close LOL The damn geese over take our area over here, you have to walk with caution or you may step in something that is not too pleasant.

My favorite part of spring is when the little purple flowers start popping out ( I won't even attempt to try n spell the name)

We have geese ALL over the place here where I work. The other day one of the males was protecting his woman cause she was nesting in between a couple trees. For the first time in my life I heard a goose hiss LOLOL It almost bit two people that got too close LOL The damn geese over take our area over here, you have to walk with caution or you may step in something that is not too pleasant.

My favorite part of spring is when the little purple flowers start popping out ( I won't even attempt to try n spell the name)

It won't be spring here until the Wild Bunnies of Bothell start appearing again... they used to show up around a building I worked at, every spring like clockwork, and there were always an increased number each year... Bunnies is Teh Cool :thumb:

Crocuses.

Crocuses.

:rockon: :rockon:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OPJND0fl0-A&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OPJND0fl0-A&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Back