I want to beat people for using the terms...

Oh i can have so much fun with this thread……………..and I will tomorrow:purgatory:

~Dee~

I hate Goodell and the Cravens a massive amount, but I'd almost take complete scorched earth eradication of fantasy football over either of their demises.
I HATE THE TYPE OF FAN THIS SCOURGE HAS BROUGHT TO THE GAME. ARGH.

I used to work with a bunch of dudes who spent way too much shop time talking about their Fantasy Football teams. One day, as I was walking by, one of them tried to talk me into joining a new league that was starting up.

I respectfully declined.

When he asked "why not," my response was: "Fantasy Football? Yeah, I have fantasies, too, but none of them involve large, sweaty men wearing cleats and pads." *

* NTTAWWT

Here's one that really pisses me off.

manning-omaha.jpg

Hell yeah, I quit eating Oreos afraid he picked them during packaging!

Not getting the Oreo reference ... was that yet another one of Peyton's myriad of ad campaigns?

I vaguely remember George Carlin having a bit about flammable, inflammable, and non-inflammable. "Either the thing flamms, or it doesn't!!!" :fire:

Not getting the Oreo reference ... was that yet another one of Peyton's myriad of ad campaigns?

I vaguely remember George Carlin having a bit about flammable, inflammable, and non-inflammable. "Either the thing flamms, or it doesn't!!!" :fire:

manning boys licked the stuffing out of some double stuff.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q8mD2hsxrhQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can't figure out how to embed it from mobile, maybe someone can help me out

Sent from the moon using lasers

I was at that game. What a buzz kill that was

:banghead:

I was running a Cub Scout Olympics event. Kept checking my phone. I remember when I saw that they were lining up for the FG, I thought we had wrapped up. Didn't even check my phone. I got home and saw the final.

Small gut punch moment.

The truth is, I don't get all that worked up by any of these, even my own examples.

How someone speaks or writes is, for the most part, immaterial if I can understand them.

Rocket Raccoon said:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0177896/?ref_=tt_trv_quWell he don't know talkin' good like me and you, so his vocabulistics is limited to "I" and "am" and "Groot," exclusively in that order.

Big cringe every time and it's everywhere

Sooner rather than later:

How is that helpful?

Cheers, BostonTim

Back