I'm going to the colts-jets game!!!!!

PTI, but I am SO FREAKIN' PSYCHED!!!!!

I've only been to 1 Colts game in my life, and it was years ago (pre-Manning). The #1 thing on my bucket list was to see LOS and Peyton and company in action, and now I get to do both, in a freakin' PLAYOFF game! woohoo

Going with my sis and BIL and making a day of it. Gonna experience all the sights and sounds, tailgate atmosphere, crazy city and fans, and have decent seats for the game! :rockon:

This is gonna be the longest week of my life, but oh so worth it!

What a GREAT start to the New Year! :toast:

Congrats! I can't decide whether or not I want to fly up for this one.

I heard the big screen in that place is amazing.

drivein.jpg

Lucas Oil Stadium is better known for it's exceptional sound effects.

Cutting edge.

:thumb:

I'm thinking of wearing my swimsuit, cause I hear it gets awfully warm in there, too.....

o:)

Seriously, tho, thanks all! I am SOOO looking forward to this! Dream come true! :toast:

WHAT? The Jets all have the flu so they are turning the heat up what? ;):coffee:

Have fun..

I've arranged to have massive quantities of hot dogs delivered to the Jets locker room. Also upgraded the sound system. And the thermostat is set at 90. Oh.. and all females admitted to the game MUST be barefooted! Have I missed anything?

PTI, but I am SO FREAKIN' PSYCHED!!!!!

I've only been to 1 Colts game in my life, and it was years ago (pre-Manning). The #1 thing on my bucket list was to see LOS and Peyton and company in action, and now I get to do both, in a freakin' PLAYOFF game! woohoo

Going with my sis and BIL and making a day of it. Gonna experience all the sights and sounds, tailgate atmosphere, crazy city and fans, and have decent seats for the game! :rockon:

This is gonna be the longest week of my life, but oh so worth it!

What a GREAT start to the New Year! :toast:

Nice.

If I could sell you the memories that are associated with the one Colts playoff game I've been to, I would.

<<
I've arranged to have massive quantities of hot dogs delivered to the Jets locker room
>>

Should've sent a box of mannaquin feet too so Rexy would have something to sniff at while he's chewing......

I've arranged to have massive quantities of hot dogs delivered to the Jets locker room. Also upgraded the sound system. And the thermostat is set at 90. Oh.. and all females admitted to the game MUST be barefooted! Have I missed anything?

Ya need a god damned snack of some sort too. Maybe some fruit roll ups of whazitsnames kiddos that he can't name?:)

Hey, maybe you can get Rex some fruit by the foot?

At the rate Jet fans are turning in tix, it may be all Colt fans, Fireman Ed, and his piggyback friend.

<<
At the rate Jet fans are turning in tix
>>

Apparently the Jets organization returned 5000 tix on Thursday.

This loss can't all be blamed on Manning. It could be mostly (Offense still takes some blame) be put on Special teams and defense. I know the defense was jeckyll and hyde like this whole season, so I didn't know who would show up. The bad defense showed up.

The defense gave up how many points?

3-and-outs were Manning's fault, especially if Colt fans want to give him ALL the credit for running the Colts' offense .

A fair amount of blame goes to him. Not a majority, certainly.

Back