I'm surprised no one died...

Since no one was killed is it okay that I was ROFL ROFL the entire time I watched that video?

I laughed at the girl that went head first into a beam and was knocked out cold. Another woosh and she dissapears. ROFL

so are you saying that there are no closing time mistakes in your past?????

Order in the court...stop laughing....let the 1st one who never raccoon-ed his arm off speak now...(long drawn out dramatic pause)...just what I thought, awful quiet around here

There's a very simple way to avoid those problems. Simply use the Bar Scale® for "ranking" the opposite sex.

The idea is very simple. In any group the most attractive member of the opposite sex is a 10 and the least attractive is a 1. If a new person arrives, or one leaves, the rankings are adjusted, as necessary.

This is really the most logical system to use since people will naturally rank people based on their local competition anyway. If some one is "on the prowl" their initial desire will be to "catch" the most attractive person available.

Of course one side effect of this system is that at the end of the night someone who may have been a 2 earlier in the night may now be an 8. Hence, one can reduce the chances of "closing time mistakes".

Are Marines tested regularly for STDs?
drill.gif

Everyone knows that the military uses countless acronyms. In this case:

Some
Ho
Every
Enlisted man
Plowed

And this smiley ->
shemademe.gif
looks like it came from a Genesis website.

:coffee:

Allrighty then. They had only one working stabilizer, which was not effective at the slow speed they were going. They had no night vision goggles to determine which way they should point the ship. They had unsecured furnishings, shelves, slot machines, etc.,., all over the ship. Gee, I wonder how something could go wrong...

Make sure to take notes on how its done properly. :coffee:

I would like to take this opportunity to mention that today is the 10th anniversary of my meeting LW.

Apparently, this post was my present.

For anyone going to the tailgate, feel free to run me over and put me out of my misery.*

*After the game, of course, which hopefully the Patriots win... and won't SHE be put out when she realizes we drove my car to the game and she doesn't drive a manual transmission, so after I'm run over she'll have to walk home, ha ha ha...

Back