I'm tired of hearing "Seattle woulld have won the SB if they'd only run the ball".

Shemp

Upright Member
Reaction score
I'm tired of hearing "Seattle woulld have won the SB if they'd only run the ball".

Peter King "We spent three or four days piling on Pete Carroll for a call that seemed (and still seems) foolhardy, a decision that cost Seattle a second straight Super Bowl victory and a decision vital to the fourth Super Bowl title of the Belichick/Brady Era."

Who the heck knows what would have happened if they had given the ball to Marshawn? Knocked back two yards? Fumble? Time run out on the clock?

It's insulting to the Patriots that everyone in the national media assumes that a Seattle win was a forgone conclusion if they had run the ball rather than the pass.

**** 'em!

I'm sure Giants fans got tired of hearing about the helmet catch pretty quickly too.

I'm sure Giants fans got tired of hearing about the helmet catch pretty quickly too.

As much as that catch still haunts me, what haunts me more is Samuel's dropped INT earlier in that drive. Not a hard catch to make, went right through his hands. Catch it and its victory formation and a perfect season. Samuel is lucky in a way for the helmet catch, b/c it gets all the attention.

I'm enjoying it. It tells me whoever repeats it is nursing an infected, gaping wound.

Mine are all healed.

If you get NFLN, watch 'Every TD Tuesday', it'll make you feel much better :thumb:

I could care less. Pats hoisted the Lombardi and anything else is meaningless.

Sent via telekinesis using Tapatalk

Nothing bothering me let them flap their gums we are the CHAMPS BABEE!! :)

If you need though just bring up the NFCCG to them.;)

As much as that catch still haunts me, what haunts me more is Samuel's dropped INT earlier in that drive. Not a hard catch to make, went right through his hands. Catch it and its victory formation and a perfect season. Samuel is lucky in a way for the helmet catch, b/c it gets all the attention.
Yup.

But what I also meant was Giants fans heard forever about how they only won because of a lucky helmet catch. It wasn't true then and it isn't true about the Pats this year.

Who cares? Who is to say the D wouldn't have stopped Lynch if they ran? Just sour grapes from the Pats haters.

If if's and but's were candy and nuts... we'd all have a Merry Christmas...

In the beginning it really ticked me off. The first time a Seattle fan approached me, I been wearing just about daily Patriot gear, and said we were lucky. I said, "Green Bay." Another time a fan said we were lucky to my face I brought up the 4th quater and Browner's block, since they obviously had to be educated.

It doesn't bother me anymore for I know our team won, played a hell of a game, how our defense stopped their offense and how TFB was well damn awesome so let them think what they want. Haters ar going to hate and find reasons to do so. Some will listen to reason, most won't.

Seattle fans feel the INT was "lucky", but Kearse's catch was "skill". I know this because an idiot on their message board said so...

They can't cope because the sh*t hit the
il_570xN.414690421_5hnd.jpg

Time will melt the criticism away.

Bee-tee-dubs, what in the Sam Hill is this: Kensil ???

That's a monkey throwing poo.

An honorary emoticon to Goodells sheriff Kensil, a bitter former Jest thought to be the driving force behind the deflated football situation.

Back