Indianapolis Colts Empire Thread

You do not have to do all of that circus stuff to be successful.....AKA....Robert Kraft.

When you're (generously) the 4th or 5th game in town, behind Indiana Basketball, Racing, the Pacers, and Notre Dame, you have to build a fan base in some way.

Plus, you know, having to completely change the perception left by a tight-fisted, drunkard of a father.

I actually met him on Saturday night in Indy. Met him outside St. Elmo's and he was great. The waiter I had at dinner has been there for 26 years(!) and he said its universal that everyone loves Irsay. I realize there are more than a couple of tight-asses that hate him, but aside from simply looking to be outraged...
Oh, I bet he's a GREAT guy to hang out with and have a beer. I feel the same about Peyton.
But I cringe at his Twitter idiocy. Just me. I was 100% ambivalent about Jim until he started that nonsense. Just the Colt related stuff. Keep on bringing the guitar posts.

Oh, I bet he's a GREAT guy to hang out with and have a beer. I feel the same about Peyton.
But I cringe at his Twitter idiocy. Just me. I was 100% ambivalent about Jim until he started that nonsense. Just the Colt related stuff. Keep on bringing the guitar posts.
Colts1.jpg

I know you think the color is all wrong PF09, but you have to admit that's awesome.

FTR, Luck has, in fact, been sacked more than any QB in the league. 76, to date.
Posted via Mobile Device

FTR, Luck has, in fact, been sacked more than any QB in the league. 76, to date.
Posted via Mobile Device

This year?:confused: Or just period? I am not sure either is correct. Luck has been sacked 22 times this year. Other QB's have been sacked more than 76 times in their careers. Or are you saying more in the last two years?

Back