Is Aaron Rodgers declining already?

Brutal game last night for Pack. They have zero defense. Kirk Cousins hit bomb plays on three consecutive drives.

The under-deflated balls are the issue, well properly inflated balls actually since he would pump them up before Brady was Questioned, then you know the rest.

The under-deflated balls are the issue, well properly inflated balls actually since he would pump them up before Brady was Questioned, then you know the rest.

I was thinking the same thing. Not sure why this isn't a bigger story.

He did put up some numbers but it was because he was playing from behind.

I was thinking the same thing. Not sure why this isn't a bigger story.

He did put up some numbers but it was because he was playing from behind.

Aaron Rodgers has been, by far, the best 'backdoor cover' fantasy player in the league this year.

Kirk Freaking Cousins.

He's a good QB, not OMGAWESOMEELITE, but good. Better than some who have been on Sb winning teams and or gotten paid megabucks. The Redskins were wise to franchise him. That's what the Ravens should have done with Flacco, who has never had a year as good as Cousins.

so your dsaying Munn is a cover like Marilyn Maxwell was to Rock Hudson?

Wow, you're quite the intellectual there, Dr. Mikie! That's quite the combination of psychology, Hollywood history, football intricacy, and humor!

He's a good QB, not OMGAWESOMEELITE, but good. Better than some who have been on Sb winning teams and or gotten paid megabucks. The Redskins were wise to franchise him. That's what the Ravens should have done with Flacco, who has never had a year as good as Cousins.

hmmm...seems to me there's been a member of this forum who's been touting Cousins for quite a while now. If I could just come up with the name...

He's a good QB, not OMGAWESOMEELITE, but good.

Oh my, you're going to have to help me. All these internet codes keep getting more complicated. Best I could come up with for OMGAWESOMEELITE is: Oh My God A Whale Eats Seven Ostriches Most Efficiently Even Later In The Evening!

hmmm...seems to me there's been a member of this forum who's been touting Cousins for quite a while now. If I could just come up with the name...
You and Maine Man also(I miss him!)

Oh my, you're going to have to help me. All these internet codes keep getting more complicated. Best I could come up with for OMGAWESOMEELITE is: Oh My God A Whale Eats Seven Ostriches Most Efficiently Even Later In The Evening!

LMAO, nice!

You and Maine Man also(I miss him!)

I'm going to make a list of every QB I would take ahead of Cousins-

- Brady
- Brees
- Big Ben when he's fully healthy
- Russell Wilson

...that's it. Cousins exists on the plain that falls between Russell Wilson and Matt Ryan/Eli. Give him a reasonably decent defense and he'll win you a SB.

TB
Wilson (better version of A Rod)
Prescott (very Wilsonlike)
Cousins

My fave current starting QBs.

I'm going to make a list of every QB I would take ahead of Cousins-

- Brady
- Brees
- Big Ben when he's fully healthy
- Russell Wilson

...that's it. Cousins exists on the plain that falls between Russell Wilson and Matt Ryan/Eli. Give him a reasonably decent defense and he'll win you a SB.

Interesting. No Rodgers. For the most part, I agree with this list. Except I put Rodgers in there.

Back