Is Aaron Rodgers declining already?

Brady had a rough couple of games, Rodgers has not been the same in a year and a half.

No I meant how fast they threw Brady to the fire when he showed signs of struggle and wanted to bench him. AR still hasn't received that treatment

No I meant how fast they threw Brady to the fire when he showed signs of struggle and wanted to bench him. AR still hasn't received that treatment

To me, it wasn't so much they wanted to bench him, it was the ebullient bubbling over with joy and delight and don't forget righteousness as they all, as one, proclaimed the death of TFB. ROFL

Cheers

To me, it wasn't so much they wanted to bench him, it was the ebullient bubbling over with joy and delight and don't forget righteousness as they all, as one, proclaimed the death of TFB. ROFL

Cheers

The white/guy who replaced the other white/guy on First Take is still bull/horn/ing this stance... :coffee:

Cheers

The word "ebullient" in the same thread as a picture of George "The Animal" Steele.

This is such a great board. :toast:

The word "ebullient" in the same thread as a picture of George "The Animal" Steele.

This is such a great board. :toast:

Though I must confess that it has occured to me, after the fact that

ebullient, and;
bubbling over with joy and delight

were borrowed shamelessly from the Dept. of Redundancy Dept. :shrug:

Cheers (and thanks)

Looked like the Pack quit yesterday from the opening kick-off. Wonder if McCarthy gets fired soon.

I dunno if he is done, but I'm getting tired of hearing Ben and him cry after games about all and sundry that is wrong with their teams. They both did after yesterday as well. To Ben's credit, he will usually point a finger at himself also, but not arrogant Aaron.

Not that Rodgers was great, but Green Bay's defense was a complete no show yesterday. Overall, that team stinks.

Not that Rodgers was great, but Green Bay's defense was a complete no show yesterday. Overall, that team stinks.

Kinda like the Pats... :coffee:

But, GB is due for a new coach me thinks. Rodgers is most definitely salvageable...but, his coach sucks imo.

I know Aaron Rodgers is struggling but ask yourself this question as to which QB in the NFC outside of Russell Wilson would scare you more in a possible SB game? I would answer Aaron Rodgers b/c he would pick apart this Patriot defense if given the chance to.

I don't fear any other NFC teams aside from the Seahawks & Packers as the rest including Cowboys are all very beatable if you ask me. If all you have are the Skins, Giants, Falcons, Eagles, Saints or anyother mediocre NFC playoff hopeful then I think the Pats could take.

To be fair, pretty much any NFL QB not named Cutler would carve up Pats D if they play like last night.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I know Aaron Rodgers is struggling but ask yourself this question as to which QB in the NFC outside of Russell Wilson would scare you more in a possible SB game? I would answer Aaron Rodgers b/c he would pick apart this Patriot defense if given the chance to.

I don't fear any other NFC teams aside from the Seahawks & Packers as the rest including Cowboys are all very beatable if you ask me. If all you have are the Skins, Giants, Falcons, Eagles, Saints or anyother mediocre NFC playoff hopeful then I think the Pats could take.

I would take Rodgers and his D over Russell and his D. Brady would put 100 points on GB.

Have we investigated the possibility of Olivia Munn being a succubus?

208732.max-500x500.jpg

I know this is old stuff, but I meant to, and forgot, to ask you this way back when:

Aaron has a bus?

I know this is old stuff, but I meant to, and forgot, to ask you this way back when:

Aaron has a bus?

No. That is called a beard.

Back