Is Aaron Rodgers declining already?

...Cousins exists on the plain that falls between Russell Wilson and Matt Ryan/Eli....
There are several planes of existence.

I think Wilson wanders about one of the astral planes, but that is based more on what he says, and not what he does on the field.

I think the Matt Ryan is on the etheric plane, where time and space are sometimes not consistent, because he certainly isn't very consistent.

I would say Eli inhabits the "aw shucks doofus" plane (not explicitly mentioned in the article, but one can infer its existence simply because Eli exists).

I think Wilson wanders about one of the astral planes, but that is based more on what he says, and not what he does on the field.

I think the Matt Ryan is on the etheric plane, where time and space are sometimes not consistent, because he certainly isn't very consistent.

I would say Eli inhabits the "aw shucks doofus" plane (not explicitly mentioned in the article, but one can infer its existence simply because Eli exists).

Eli is the heretofore unexplored derp plane.

Interesting. No Rodgers. For the most part, I agree with this list. Except I put Rodgers in there.

At this point, any time I see the word "Rodgers", I can't help but think of the geek with the cheesehead from the commercials.

Bedard's take on Rodgers and McCarthy

It’s not Rodgers vs. McCarthy, it’s them vs. Thompson: A lot has been said about Aaron Rodgers’s and Mike McCarthy’s latest comments to the media. And, while yes, there have been times in the past when Rodgers has been frustrated with McCarthy, I don’t think is one of those times. I think Rodgers is just as unsure about his game as McCarthy is about pushing the right buttons to get his team to play the way he wants them to.
It’s no doubt that Rodgers has been handed a dose of humility this season. I think Rodgers and McCarthy are both a little frustrated with GM Ted Thompson, who has allowed his depth to be overrun by undrafted free agents and players that don’t belong on the field. I mean, it’s ridiculous for a contending team to be without a real running back for more than one week. Rodgers said this week that “there has to be that healthy fear as a player that if you don’t do your job they’ll get rid of you,” which I took that as a direct shot to Thompson and not McCarthy. Nobody ever gets cut in Green Bay (remember Brandon Bostick, who muffed the onside kick in the NFC Championship Game loss to Seattle? Others in the organization wanted him cut well before that). Thompson has only a draft (or sign) and develop philosophy. He never brings in veteran competition from the outside that could up the compete level or bring experience. No one is getting cut or benched but that’s because there are no other options thanks to Thompson, not McCarthy.
http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/11/17/ne...ks-blanket-coverage?xid=socialflow_twitter_si

I'm going to make a list of every QB I would take ahead of Cousins-

- Brady
- Brees
- Big Ben when he's fully healthy
- Russell Wilson

...that's it. Cousins exists on the plain that falls between Russell Wilson and Matt Ryan/Eli. Give him a reasonably decent defense and he'll win you a SB.

What, no love for the (earlier in the season anyway) MVP candidate Matty Ice?

Brother Peyton doubles the sample group size, so I'd say you are on to something, Tip!

What, no love for the (earlier in the season anyway) MVP candidate Matty Ice?

you mean Matty Ice Cold when it matters...

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

He seems like he is getting better and better actually...he seems like a decent enough dew.

Been saying this since early last year. I'm in the 'Skins market and watch him play every week. He's a slightly older version of Derek Carr.

Maybe we dug this grave a little early????

The Iggles have fallen off a cliff. But Rodgers is not garbage by any means. He can still sling it although he did get hurt last night with a hamstring so have to see how that goes. Minny and Lions will fight for that division IMO. Hopefully the Lions take it as they are the most exciting team to watch from that mediocre division.

They have Houston, Rain City and the Vikings left on their schedule. Those are the 5th, 7th and 3rd ranked defenses in the league.

Let's see how he looks against them before we start saying he's back.

RAC, while in KC rendered AR OR (ordinary rodgers) and derailed gb's perfect season quest.

Back