Is there anything wrong with being a Wicked Homah?

Being a homer is fine.

Being an asshole is not.

If in the process of being a homer, you become an asshole, then you've gone too far.

Fairly simple as I see it. (and this is not directed towards anyone in particular.

Being a homer is fine.

Being an asshole is not.

If in the process of being a homer, you become an asshole, then you've gone too far.

Fairly simple as I see it. (and this is not directed towards anyone in particular.

Where's the line? What makes a homer an asshole?

From the inimitable Curt Schilling "BTW, if I try and use the term "wicked" will I sound as stupid to you as you all sound to me when you say it? "

Where's the line? What makes a homer an asshole?
That's a good question. I would think the line would be where your own loyalties lie. A fan of the Colt's may think you are an asshole (not you specifically) if you are a Pat's homer, but another Pat's fan may not.

THAT IS WICKED PISSAH is a common term up here

I have a hilarious shirt from Boston. It's The Lobsta Bah shirt with a convertable full of losters driving around all saying something funny. One of them is saying that, Mikie.

ROFL

It's no different than being an asshole any other time. In other words, being a homer, does not excuse being an asshole.
Of course. But I still don't know what you're adding to the equation with that. No one would claim that being a homer excuses being an asshole.

This and that. No love for the other thing?

As a wicked homer, I was freaking delighted to read that Darelle Revis' hamstring is barking. Here's to it bothering him all day on Sunday and the Slouch picking up 200 yards on his mouthrunning head.

(Is that ass-hole-ish?)

As a wicked homer, I was freaking delighted to read that Darelle Revis' hamstring is barking. Here's to it bothering him all day on Sunday and the Slouch picking up 200 yards on his mouthrunning head.

(Is that ass-hole-ish?)
it isn't hurting...if it was would you announce it

it is a ploy to get Tommy and Randy to test it early allowing the Defense to get some early hits on Tommy Beiber

I think what you are referring to is the Tampa Bay stuff. Not for nothing, you kind of ask for it.:shrug:

Haha ah yes, very typical. Gotta love my friends that used to borrow my Sox gear for Sox/Rays games at the Trop and now they're all "BUCK FOSTON" "RAYS FAN FOREVER" "I WAS ONE OF THE LOYAL ONES".

Yep, Tampa fans are all the same.

And that's the sad truth.

Back