It's JimmyG Time!!!!

The Garoppoling Ghost!

Always knew this would happen but was hoping for later, now we must support him and the team. If he can get some good protection from the O line he's got 2 Pro Bowlers playing tight end, Jules, DA, and Lewis on his side.

I think they can go 3-1 and if that's the case, the rest of the NFL better watch out!

It's not over until the slightly plump lady sings.

I am looking forward to Jimmy performing very well. He's got a skimpy track record in regular season games, but I've seen enough to believe that he is better than folks realize right now.

It's a tough job and a lot of guys that had elite physical tools end up washing out, but it is the mental aspects, the ability to crunch all the info in a few seconds and then pull the trigger or not that seems to be the hardest thing to master and I think Jimmy has more of that already than some of the guys that are starting for other teams in this league. He's smart and decisive and once he gets some reps I think people will see that he isn't just some slapdick.

He's got a good arm, throws a catchable ball and can extend plays with his legs. I think he is a popular guy with his teammates and they will be highly motivated to help him shine.

I hate what the NFL has done here, but I'm excited to see Jimmy hold the fort until Brady gets back. He'll be fine.

Jimmy G gets us to 4-0 just prior to the Trade deadline...... Tom returns and Hoyer is No.3 while Jimmy G gets us two 1st round picks.

I have a DREAM!!!!!!!

If JG is good, there is almost no way I'd trade him. I'd rather take the chance he'll walk after 2017, if TB stays longer than that.
It's freaking hard to find a guy who can be competent.
He looks like he has the needed physical and mental tools (plus it is tres eerie listening to him call signals if you have your eyes closed he sound s JUST like TB), those alone together are damn hard to find.

If JG is good, there is almost no way I'd trade him. I'd rather take the chance he'll walk after 2017, if TB stays longer than that.
He looks like he has the needed physical and mental tools (plus it is tres eerie listening to him call signals if you have your eyes closed he sound s JUST like TB), those alone together are damn hard to find.

Let Jimmy start and win a game before we talk about signing him or calling him competent.

Hence why I said "IF he is good" at the beginning.
You can see some traits he has without all that though.

That is why him starting may be a blessing. We get to see if he has the goods and then look at trading him to a QB needy team that will give up a high pick to get him or we keep him to be the heir apparent.

That is why him starting may be a blessing. We get to see if he has the goods and then look at trading him to a QB needy team that will give up a high pick to get him or we keep him to be the heir apparent.

BB might decide to trade Brady instead.

:stirpot:

move-over-rover-and-let-jimi-take-over-1.jpg

I'm be interested to see how he plays with the first unit. If Brady has the serve that suspension. The most playing time jimmy got in the regular season . The Chiefs & bills Game 2 years ago

I am kind of psyched to see Jimmy and what he can do with the first unit. He is in year 3 now so he has had a good chunk of time to learn from the GOAT QB. I have a feeling as with all things this will work out in the Pats favor big time. If Jimmy performs well than we have our heir apparent or we trade him for a high pick.

To break even we need Jimmy to play so good we can get a 1st and 3rd rounder for him. He will propably be gone after the 2017 season anyways, unless Brady retires.

Back