Jets Offense is really scary!...

Willie Mac on Eli vs Mark:

I take Sanchez, because Eli is in his 8th year, and he's still talking about INT's being a problem. The guy is in the prime of his career, and should be playing his best ball. READ: Not elite.

Sanchez has gone to 2 AFCC's, with a great defense getting him there. READ: Not a leader.

Mac is still slapping the bitches. wuv

IF rex wants to see a nasty offense. Just look at the improved Patriots one. They made improvements to the O-line. traded for Ochocinco and Price looks like a very good #4 WR. The running game should be a lot better with Woodhead, Law Firm & Ridley

Latest Sports News from the Onion:

After Watching Tom Brady Highlight, Every Man, Woman, And Child In America Dreams Of Love

FOXBOROUGH, MA—Upon seeing a brief, intimate clip of quarterback Tom Brady completing a gorgeous pass at the Patriots’ training camp, the nation drifted into intense visions of love Friday night. “I’ve never felt this way before about anything,” SportsCenter viewer Ron Barragan said Saturday morning, crying softly as he recounted his previous night’s visions to his family. “It was like the entire world was dancing with Tom to one joyful song. It was beautiful. Everything is just beautiful.” When reached for comment, Brady flipped his hair, turned to America, and winked.

Photo Finish

Rex Ryan’s Mouth Officially Opened For 2012 Season

SB_Rex_Ryans_R_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

So this new breed of tough NFL player sits out games because of athletes foot? Really? Come on now. I guess it is a preseason game, but geez.

What is more serious on a Rex Ryan coached team than a foot problem?

Willie Mac on Eli vs Mark:

I take Sanchez, because Eli is in his 8th year, and he's still talking about INT's being a problem. The guy is in the prime of his career, and should be playing his best ball. READ: Not elite.

Sanchez has gone to 2 AFCC's, with a great defense getting him there. READ: Not a leader.

Mac is still slapping the bitches. wuv
I know. With Eli, I'm wondering if literacy issues are holding ELI back. In the very article where he claimed to be Tom Brady 2.0, he is also said this:

“I'm not a 25-interception quarterback, I know that,"

ok, he claims he pays no attention to the media, but damn he must at least try to to read his stat sheet, wouldn't you thunk?

Cheers, BostonTim

I know. With Eli, I'm wondering if literacy issues are holding ELI back. In the very article where he claimed to be Tom Brady 2.0, he is also said this:

ok, he claims he pays no attention to the media, but damn he must at least try to to read his stat sheet, wouldn't you thunk?

Cheers, BostonTim

His career stats are 156 TDs and 113 INTs, which technically makes him a 16 INT QB per year. Whew...glad we got that straightened out.

Whoopsie...he also has 59 fumbles in 99 games. :lame:

Eli is the Buster Keaton of the NFL.

LdT thinks the Jets can be the #1 offense in the league this year. :rimshot:

LaDainian Tomlinson believes the Jets can be the No. 1 offense in the NFL -- but admits the unit is still very much a work-in-progress.
"I think we can be the top offense in the league, honestly. But with that said, we still have a long way to go," the veteran running back said. "With the additions we’ve added, and guys finding their roles, and different things (offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer) is going to do with us. The way he’s going to use us; the different personnel we are going to use. It’s going to take a little time to get where we want to go, being the No. 1 offense in the league. But I think we definitely have the potential."
http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2011/08/ladainian_tomlinson_believes_j.html

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

His career stats are 156 TDs and 113 INTs, which technically makes him a 16 INT QB per year. Whew...glad we got that straightened out.

Whoopsie...he also has 59 fumbles in 99 games. :lame:

Eli is the Buster Keaton of the NFL.

Yeah little over 16..113 ints in 105 games. Oh and in case anyone cared...brady has 103 ints in 143 games.

Back