Joe Judge back to the Patriots

Maybe the reason BOB is still in play because McDaniels is trying to poach Pats coaches left and right.

Fred Savage No GIF by The Grinder

Maybe the reason BOB is still in play because McDaniels is trying to poach Pats coaches left and right.

Fred Savage No GIF by The Grinder

Is McDummy doing this right? Has BB signed off on this?

Hoooboy....

GET BoB!!!!!

Is McDummy doing this right? Has BB signed off on this?

Hoooboy....

GET BoB!!!!!
Maybe some left because they thought they'd be moving up, but bringing Judge back stopped that??

Our offensive staff has been decimated. I have to believe Bill ok’d this for Josh.
It’s amazing the mass exodus of coaches the last 2 seasons.

whether BB is ok with it or not, what exactly do you expect Bill to do - BB left the jets because they tried to force him to stay. If a coach wants to leave its better to let them go - its not like they will give you their best effort being forced to stay.

all BB can do is try to put together the best staff he can from what is left and from what he feels is worth going to get/is available.

this sucks, but its not unexpected, the entire staff has been in flux for a while now. Coaches know there is no long time coaching jobs left in NE, BB will retire at some point relatively soon and people are looking to get out before the regime changes.
I want him to Mangini McD.:coffee:

Let's be frank about it. All these Assistant coaches leave the Patriots, they poach other coaches from the team with the belief they can take what the is that makes the Patriots so successful and transplant it to their new team.

How has that worked out for any of them? for BoB, Josh, Patricia, Flores and all the others who jumped ship? The GMs, the personnel guys etc etc.

What they can't bring to their new teams is Bill Belichick and that's the difference. To me, this is one of the biggest markers of Bill's brilliance as a coach. He sees them come and go with the team and because it's the Patriots, his Assistants tend to get poached constantly and quickly. Yet they don't bring the Patriots special sauce with them because it's the head coach who has built that.

I do wonder that if McDaniels flops at this are we going to take him back.

I do wonder that if McDaniels flops at this are we going to take him back.
I doubt that he'll flop. He had a LONG, LONG time to get the suck out of his resume. If he does flop, he'll still be wealthy enough to not really care much. :coffee:

Back