Kate Upton's Boobs in GQ (NSFWish)

Michigan Dave

NATIONAL CHAMPION.
Reaction score
This needed a dedicated thread. I feel as though I've been slacking in re: posting lately, so here y'all go. #TeamGQ #Dibs

http://www.gq.com/women/photos/201207/kate-upton-gq-video-july-2012

kate-upton-toc.jpg

kate-upton-cover.jpg

kate-upton-06.jpg

kate-upton-05.jpg

kate-upton-04.jpg

kate-upton-03.jpg

kate-upton-02.jpg

kate-upton-01.jpg

KATE+UPTON+GQ.jpg

They do kind of sag just a bit. But I'll offer to hold them up for her. That's just the kind of magnanimous guy I am. :cool:

I gotta give it up to her, she DOES have a nice (and REAL) rack.

That's probably the best part, she's all natural. I love watching those things move. You won't find many better real ones out there.

She's a Michigan fan. So I have a legit chance. #WillLetHerWearMyLetterJacket #That'sStillCool,Right?

The real question is what if she wasn't?

To be more specific, what if you got a hall pass from the wife (she begs you to do it-- no guilt) and Kate was completely willing to be taken to Poundtown, but you show up at the shack and she's wearing nothing but a Buckeye shirt?

Do you walk?

I ask this to try to determine just how crazy you really are.

I love the Pats, but if I was in that scenario......not even a question.

The real question is what if she wasn't?

To be more specific, what if you got a hall pass from the wife (she begs you to do it-- no guilt) and Kate was completely willing to be taken to Poundtown, but you show up at the shack and she's wearing nothing but a Buckeye shirt?

Do you walk?

I ask this to try to determine just how crazy you really are.

I love the Pats, but if I was in that scenario......not even a question.

Yup. I walk. Sparty I could tolerate. Toss on that Ohio shirt and it's game over.

Yup. I walk. Sparty I could tolerate. Toss on that Ohio shirt and it's game over.

Wrong approach my friend.. You bang her in ways she never expected and use the Oiho Hate as the driving force to continue on... You show her a Michigan man came mount and ride a buckeye like no criminal Oiho player ever could!!

It is all in the approach, by the time you finish, after you BLUE her away you take that Oiho shirt wipe your junk clean and toss it in the trash where it belongs.. She will follow

Of course you'd have to live with knowing that you were the sloppy nth of the Ohio basketball team - since she would have undoubtedly been on their jock first.

Much has been said and written about hardcore fandom, but this statement stands alone as exhibit one of team loyalty run totally amok.

Dave, I don't like to judge these things, but you've let the human race down, slapped your entire gender in the face and worst of all....... you've let your penis down.

:bhump:

Much has been said and written about hardcore fandom, but this statement stands alone as exhibit one of team loyalty run totally amok.

Dave, I don't like to judge these things, but you've let the human race down, slapped your entire gender in the face and worst of all....... you've let your penis <strike>down.</strike> erect

:bhump:
minor edit

Of course you'd have to live with knowing that you were the sloppy nth of the Ohio basketball team - since she would have undoubtedly been on their jock first.

Plus, she's been Sanchized :Eason:

I would have used that Ohio shirt as a hanky....:coffee:

:edit: I just realized my perverted sick twin Mikiemo wrote the same thing...:coffee:

Back