Kenny Britt - Welcome to NE

Pats24

Reaction score
Doe she help or just provide insurance?

Bill was that thrilled with last night's performance from the WRs?

Amendola showed up, but Cooks/Hogan had a combined 2 catches on 12 targets. And Hogan's was a whopping 1 yard WR screen.

I'll give Hogan a pass since it was his first game back, but Cooks couldnt get off the line and/or beat man press coverage.

Britt has some size, similar to Mitchell!

Amendola showed up, but Cooks/Hogan had a combined 2 catches on 12 targets. And Hogan's was a whopping 1 yard WR screen.

I'll give Hogan a pass since it was his first game back, but Cooks couldnt get off the line and/or beat man press coverage.

Britt has some size, similar to Mitchell!

Speaking of Mitchell, this move makes it seem more likely that he won't be back this year.

I have no expectations for Britt. I can't remember any WR coming in this late in the season and having any type of meaningful impact.

Speaking of Mitchell, this move makes it seem more likely that he won't be back this year.

I have no expectations for Britt. I can't remember any WR coming in this late in the season and having any type of meaningful impact.

Clearly, BB isn't satisfied with what he has. He'll keep bringing people in until he finds someone who can help. I just wish there were some tackles out there who could help.

What was Britt's issue in Cleveland. Effort? Skill? Attitude?

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a6M6jgUWT8Q" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hope he can help. Our receivers got no separation last night. At 6'3 he will be a good red zone target.

He did have 1000 yards receiving for the rams. I love Cooks, and he is a burner, but he has zero fight for the ball and gives up on plays quickly I have noticed.

Jeff Fisher is only coach Britt played well for. We'll see. I have no expectations other than he'll pull some coverage his way.

With all our DL/Front 7 issues I'm surprised the addition is a WR.
IBIT

The Pats have thought Mitchell isn't coming back this season for several weeks.

Probably more of an addition for next year than this. But who knows? The way this offense has played these last 5 quarters .... Britt may be able to inject a needed spark?

Back