Kraft to address the media

So during these "back door" negotiations, was some further, damning evidence slid across the table for Bob's viewing pleasure?

I can't help but wonder.

So during these "back door" negotiations, was some further, damning evidence slid across the table for Bob's viewing pleasure?

I can't help but wonder.

Ugh, no surprise. Disappointing, but not a shock. Apparently all that anger Kraft felt dissipated once he kissed and made up with Roger Dodger.

I've lost a lot of respect for Robert Kraft. The organization did nothing in 2007 but at least that was a situation where the coach was guilty. Supposedly no crime was committed here but we quietly accept a first-rounder and fourth-rounder taken away, and a million bucks? Not to mention our star quarterback lost for a quarter of the season.

If you're so worried about your team's legacy, Robert, you did them no favors today.

Wonder what pix Roger Dodger has on ol' Krafty?

He'd probably have to go to court for that, but I agree. Getting something in return for Brady shouldn't matter at all to Kraft. He just wants the league to be right.:rolleyes:

Ah, but that was one of the points of the restructure of Brady's deal that we were all so confused about. Either he or the team can walk away at any point with minimal repercussions now.

Dear Mr Kraft,

You chose your 31 millionaire buddies over the fans that make your team what it is.

You chose to support an incompetent and possibly corrupt NFL office.

You just sold all the Patriots fans who invest time, passion and money in rooting for your team.

Invite your 31 partners to the stadium next season because if there is any justice in the world you'll be the only people in the stadium.

**** off

It's a fair accusation.

His team has been tarnished, leaks has slaughtered the team before the report was issued, convicting the team in the public eye, a sting type operation was put into practice, serious procedural issues botched along with very dubious goings on in the NFL front office.

And Kraft just accepts this as the league is more important??

That's a shameful capitulation by Robert Kraft and he will lost the support of a vast swathe of loyal Patriot fans.

40 years of love and support just got flushed down the shitter.

It's a fair accusation.

His team has been tarnished, leaks has slaughtered the team before the report was issued, convicting the team in the public eye, a sting type operation was put into practice, serious procedural issues botched along with very dubious goings on in the NFL front office.

And Kraft just accepts this as the league is more important??

That's a shameful capitulation by Robert Kraft and he will lost the support of a vast swathe of loyal Patriot fans.

Starting here

Hmmm, so the Pats did cheat. I really was convinced they didn't. The punishment was still ridiculous though. Oh well, we can't do anything about it. Time to shift focus to next season.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm right with you. I'm ****ing excited to see what Brad can do with this Celtics team!

I am not the least bit disappointed.

I am flat out pissed.

He owes more to us than to the other assholes in the owners meetings.

I hope he moves the whole thing to LA at this point

I wish they HAD moved to St. Louis at this point.

Unless maybe Tom read Bob's interview with King and had a change of heart deciding he wasn't ready to let Kraft publicly risk his rep on him and came clean on his cheating? Certainly less probable than not but maybe.

I love the man but sometimes it is justified to fight. Unless I see really good terms of a deal soon I'm not sure how I can forgive him for this.

Mark Davis was present at the conference. Seems to be a form supporter of Kraft in all this. Along with Del Rio we seem to have unlikely allies in the Raiders.

Back