Kraft to address the media

Ugh, no surprise. Disappointing, but not a shock. Apparently all that anger Kraft felt dissipated once he kissed and made up with Roger Dodger.

I've lost a lot of respect for Robert Kraft. The organization did nothing in 2007 but at least that was a situation where the coach was guilty. Supposedly no crime was committed here but we quietly accept a first-rounder and fourth-rounder taken away, and a million bucks? Not to mention our star quarterback lost for a quarter of the season.

If you're so worried about your team's legacy, Robert, you did them no favors today.

Wonder what pix Roger Dodger has on ol' Krafty?

Legacy :confused:

Kraft should change the name from the Patriots to the Prostitutes...he completely ****ing bbq'd the whole meaning of Patriots. ****ing POS.

I feel the same way as everyone, except this one thing: did you guys actually think we were going to win here? Against the NFL and overwhelming public opinion?
Posted via Mobile Device

Obviously disappointed but can't imagine there's not more to this than we've seen. I'll wait and see what else comes down.

So now it's, what, Brady vs. Kraft/NFL in Deflategate? Spoiler: Brady takes his 4 games after being strongarmed by Kraft and walks away at the end of next season and finishes his career in SF.

Hey guys, just got back from lunch, how did the...

fire_community.gif

So now it's, what, Brady vs. Kraft/NFL in Deflategate? Spoiler: Brady takes his 4 games after being strongarmed by Kraft and walks away at the end of next season and finishes his career in SF.

If Kraft strongarms Tom into taking the 4 games without a fight, I can see Brady walking away before the season.

If after this Brady's suspension isn't completely over-turned then Brady should just completely hold out and force the Patriots to release him.

<i>Once BB/TFB are gone I'm out, fvck Kraft.</i>

I'm with you. Once those two are gone, I'm out. I've been a fan since I was a kid through all the crap years sitting on those damned aluminum bleachers and put my heart and soul into this team. None of the other New England teams have that level of dedication from me, but I can't take being a fan of a team anymore that just takes whatever Goodell and his corrupt front office hands out.

I will cheer Tom and Bill and once they're gone, my autumn Sunday afternoons will be free again. Life is too short for this constant double standard and backstabbing, now by Kraft! :mad:

I feel the same way as everyone, except this one thing: did you guys actually think we were going to win here? Against the NFL and overwhelming public opinion?
Posted via Mobile Device

You're missing the point. It isn't about winning, it's about fighting, it's about standing up for yourself. This senile old bastard just came out and admitted that the Patriots cheated here, that Spygate was legitimate, and probably every other rumor is as well. Kraft just sold his team's image along with a HOF coach and HOF QB out to make nice and kiss the ass of all the fans around the league that hate the Patriots. Fvck him and fvck anybody who doesn't see this.

I think Goodell will reduce the punishments. I think that's part II of this backroom deal.

You're missing the point. It isn't about winning, it's about fighting, it's about standing up for yourself. This senile old bastard just came out and admitted that the Patriots cheated here, that Spygate was legitimate, and probably every other rumor is as well. Kraft just sold his team's image along with a HOF coach and HOF QB out to make nice and kiss the ass of all the fans around the league that hate the Patriots. Fvck him and fvck anybody who doesn't see this.

^^^^
This

Obviously disappointed but can't imagine there's not more to this than we've seen. I'll wait and see what else comes down.

Nothing else is coming down, there's no need for it to.

Posted via Mobile Device

To me it's less about winning and more about fighting.

For the next ten years you're gonna hear that Tommy couldn't do it without cheating and Manning is the greater QB.

You're gonna hear that the greatest coach in football couldn't win without cheating.

To what end? So that Kraft could do what?

Well, he actually did fight as much as he could. He can't do anything against the NFL.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think Goodell will reduce the punishments. I think that's part II of this backroom deal.

Kraft is not appealing, so do you expect the Sheriff to just be kind and voluntarily reduce the team penalty?

Now if Goodell completely overturns the Brady suspension, then it's clear there was a deal in place and I'll look at it differently. But I highly doubt it.

Well, he actually did fight as much as he could. He can't do anything against the NFL.
Posted via Mobile Device

No, he didn't. He didn't fight shit. He laid down and took one for the team...just not the team he should have taken one for.

Back