Kraft to address the media

You are a supreme asshole.

But be that as it may, he sure didn't leave his kid high and dry. He spends more time with his dad than he does with his mom.

Lisa, although his Moynihan point was silly, the fact of the matter is you defend Brady like you know him personally. You don't. By all accounts, his PR image is probably legit, but I would never assume to know what goes on behind closed doors with anyone, especially an A-list celebrity like Tom Brady.

Assume no more.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20468222,00.html

They've had rocky patches, but Bridget Moynahan says she and Tom Brady – along with his wife Gisele Bündchen – have managed to create a stable family for their son, 3½-year-old John Edward Thomas.

"I never made a comment about Gisele or Tom publicly," Moynahan, who graces the March cover of More, tells the magazine.

"I have a relationship with these people on a daily basis. I'm raising a child, and it's public. The media creates these dramas, and that's not what's happening in my life."

And, she adds, that the blended family is going well. "My son has two loving parents and an extended family, whether it's cousins or stepmothers or boyfriends. My son is surrounded by love."

Still, Moynahan, who turns 40 in April, admits being a single mom has been tough, starting with the birth itself in August 2007.

"[Tom] was not in the [delivery] room," says Moynahan, who had already split from Brady when she discovered she was pregnant at two months along after experiencing irregular periods. "He was there on that day and came in afterwards. He certainly wasn't holding my hand while I pushed."

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 5m
5 minutes ago
In speaking with Jonathan Kraft yesterday for several minutes, 2 things clear. Futility of fighting. Sense that they still got jobbed.

@sean_scurrannb
@tomecurran do you think they realize how pissed fans are about the decision?

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 3m
3 minutes ago
Tom E. Curran retweeted Sean Curran
Absolutely not.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...jXjGeyPOadjf2LnbqeyM/story.html?p1=Must_Reads

By Steve Silva
Boston.com Staff | 05.20.15 | 12:59 PM

Matt Light thinks there’s a very good reason Robert Kraft gave up his fight with the NFL.
And most of Patriots Nation hope he’s right.
On Wednesday, Light reacted to Kraft’s decision to stand down in his battle with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell over Deflategate penalties, and said he thinks Kraft struck a deal with Goodell to get Tom Brady’s suspension eliminated.

“Overall, I don’t think the punishment to the Patriots is a big deal,” Light said Wednesday on Boston Herald radio. “The punishment and how Tommy’s reputation has been tarnished and everything has been called into question, that’s a big deal. So, I would imagine, in the interest of what’s best for the NFL, they looked at each other and said ‘OK let’s hug it out for the camera, let’s go ahead and make this deal that Tommy is going to get nothing,’ because I can’t see it happening any other way. I would be very upset if he had any kind of punishment.”

As you might expect, the former Patriots left tackle has been ripping the NFL, the Wells report, and so-called Patriots Haters in making the media rounds in recent days.

“We’re in the middle of the Patriots Deflategate chaos scandal weirdness and of course with the announcement yesterday from Mr. Kraft and how the organization is going to take the high road, it’s added a little bit more to the confusion and people are very polarized on each end of it,” the former Pro Bowler and three-time Super Bowl champ told the Herald, adding, “but we’re going to get through this. We’re going to make it.”

Light is also of the belief that Brady’s hiring of venerable attorney Jeffrey Kessler will ensure that the NFL’s 4-game suspension gets overturned.
“I’ll tell you this much, he’s got Jeffrey Kessler, I know him very well from my time on the executive committee with the NFLPA, I know the job that he’s done, I don’t know if they guy has ever lost and he sure as heck when he walks into a courtroom and he’s representing the interest of the player he’s got a heck of a reputation and he’s got a lot of knowledge and lot of background knowledge,” Light said.

ProFootballTalk.com’s Mike Florio also believes Kraft struck a deal with Goodell, although it may not necessarily be tied to Brady’s suspension.
“Whether it’s just for future considerations, whether it’s for a Super Bowl in Foxborough at some point in the next decade, whether it’s a wink/nod, ‘Don’t breathe a word of it to anybody but maybe Roger Goodell’s going to reduce Tom Brady‘s suspension’ type of a promise, there’s got to be something,” Florio said on WEEI’s “Dennis and Callahan show” Wednesday. Because you don’t pivot that quickly.

“Robert Kraft said yesterday you measure nine times and you cut once, and that same mindset applied when they issued the 20,000-word manifesto just six days ago, the 50-minute angry interview with Peter King. These are things that even though emotional on the surface were not the product of anything but careful and deliberate thought. Strategy went into both of those two things, and strategy went into what we saw yesterday. He’s not going to fold the tents simply in exchange for nothing.”

Florio also told “Dennis and Callahan” that he’s not sure Goodell and the NFL would be willing to eliminate Brady’s suspension entirely, as the public outside of New England would take issue with such a move. “For now they’re dealing with one very angry fan base,” Florio said. “If they would cut it to zero, they would be dealing with somewhere between one and 31 other angry fan bases. I don’t think it’s going to be cut to zero for that reason.”

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...jXjGeyPOadjf2LnbqeyM/story.html?p1=Must_Reads

By Steve Silva
Boston.com Staff | 05.20.15 | 12:59 PM

Matt Light thinks there’s a very good reason Robert Kraft gave up his fight with the NFL.
And most of Patriots Nation hope he’s right.
On Wednesday, Light reacted to Kraft’s decision to stand down in his battle with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell over Deflategate penalties, and said he thinks Kraft struck a deal with Goodell to get Tom Brady’s suspension eliminated.

“Overall, I don’t think the punishment to the Patriots is a big deal,” Light said Wednesday on Boston Herald radio. “The punishment and how Tommy’s reputation has been tarnished and everything has been called into question, that’s a big deal. So, I would imagine, in the interest of what’s best for the NFL, they looked at each other and said ‘OK let’s hug it out for the camera, let’s go ahead and make this deal that Tommy is going to get nothing,’ because I can’t see it happening any other way. I would be very upset if he had any kind of punishment.”

As you might expect, the former Patriots left tackle has been ripping the NFL, the Wells report, and so-called Patriots Haters in making the media rounds in recent days.

“We’re in the middle of the Patriots Deflategate chaos scandal weirdness and of course with the announcement yesterday from Mr. Kraft and how the organization is going to take the high road, it’s added a little bit more to the confusion and people are very polarized on each end of it,” the former Pro Bowler and three-time Super Bowl champ told the Herald, adding, “but we’re going to get through this. We’re going to make it.”

Light is also of the belief that Brady’s hiring of venerable attorney Jeffrey Kessler will ensure that the NFL’s 4-game suspension gets overturned.
“I’ll tell you this much, he’s got Jeffrey Kessler, I know him very well from my time on the executive committee with the NFLPA, I know the job that he’s done, I don’t know if they guy has ever lost and he sure as heck when he walks into a courtroom and he’s representing the interest of the player he’s got a heck of a reputation and he’s got a lot of knowledge and lot of background knowledge,” Light said.

ProFootballTalk.com’s Mike Florio also believes Kraft struck a deal with Goodell, although it may not necessarily be tied to Brady’s suspension.
“Whether it’s just for future considerations, whether it’s for a Super Bowl in Foxborough at some point in the next decade, whether it’s a wink/nod, ‘Don’t breathe a word of it to anybody but maybe Roger Goodell’s going to reduce Tom Brady‘s suspension’ type of a promise, there’s got to be something,” Florio said on WEEI’s “Dennis and Callahan show” Wednesday. Because you don’t pivot that quickly.

“Robert Kraft said yesterday you measure nine times and you cut once, and that same mindset applied when they issued the 20,000-word manifesto just six days ago, the 50-minute angry interview with Peter King. These are things that even though emotional on the surface were not the product of anything but careful and deliberate thought. Strategy went into both of those two things, and strategy went into what we saw yesterday. He’s not going to fold the tents simply in exchange for nothing.”

Florio also told “Dennis and Callahan” that he’s not sure Goodell and the NFL would be willing to eliminate Brady’s suspension entirely, as the public outside of New England would take issue with such a move. “For now they’re dealing with one very angry fan base,” Florio said. “If they would cut it to zero, they would be dealing with somewhere between one and 31 other angry fan bases. I don’t think it’s going to be cut to zero for that reason.”

The deal Bob Kraft made had nothing to do with Brady's suspension.

It had everything to do with Goodell to get his "broadcast partners" to stop saying mean things about him.

There would be some insane [il]logic happening if Goodell completely removed Brady's suspension on appeal.

The Wells Report, that the NFL holds dear, says Brady "probably" knew, but know one else did. If the full suspension removal happened, then the guy who "probably" knew, walks free, but the organization that had nothing to do with it (as described by the Wells Bible) gets penalized to the point that could/will affect future seasons.

When are they going to start penalizing the organizations for player PEDs?

There is so much bullshit flowing from this "scandal"... Goodell has become the Teflon Don in the Emperor's New Clothes.

Thank you Fantasy Football.

How is this fvcktard not banned yet?
Why?
Because you disagree with what I said?
Tell ya what, just to show there are no hard feelings, here is a free gift.......
..........from me to you......

krusty-test.jpg

There would be some insane [il]logic happening if Goodell completely removed Brady's suspension on appeal.

The Wells Report, that the NFL holds dear, says Brady "probably" knew, but know one else did. If the full suspension removal happened, then the guy who "probably" knew, walks free, but the organization that had nothing to do with it (as described by the Wells Bible) gets penalized to the point that could/will affect future seasons.

When are they going to start penalizing the organizations for player PEDs?

There is so much bullshit flowing from this "scandal"... Goodell has become the Teflon Don in the Emperor's New Clothes.

Thank you Fantasy Football.

yet another reason that I absolutely HATE fantasy sports.

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 5m
5 minutes ago
In speaking with Jonathan Kraft yesterday for several minutes, 2 things clear. Futility of fighting. Sense that they still got jobbed.

@sean_scurrannb
@tomecurran do you think they realize how pissed fans are about the decision?

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 3m
3 minutes ago
Tom E. Curran retweeted Sean Curran
Absolutely not.

:shake:

Krafty walking away gives the haters something to hold on to and point and call the Patriots cheaters, hell you are already believing it

I've believed it since the morning the Wells report was released and I saw a post in here by thomas that said he found the material starting on pg. 20 disappointing. I opened the report and read a few pages of the McNally/Jastremski texts there (before hearing any media coverage) and felt that was all I needed to see to feel it was very likely that the Pats were basically guilty as charged.

If a P.I. uncovered texts that were equally incriminating about your wife possibly fooling around, or your business partner cheating you, you would be highly suspicious. In the scheme of things, it's not such a major infraction by the Pats, but people in here have a level of denial and hysteria that's like a teenage girl defending the bad boy boyfriend that she's head over heels in love with.

Now, everyone's going to blame Kraft, the guy who turned this franchise around from the day he hired Parcells and then brought us a state of the art stadium in place of the aluminum bench/muddy parking lot $hithole that preceded it.

At this point, Kraft is being the adult in the situation. He gave his team the go ahead to issue a response that might sway more public opinion towards them and they came up with, "Mr. McNally is a large fellow who is self-conscious about his weight." Kraft now has nowhere to turn and rightfully judged that it was in his organization's best interest to let this circus begin to wind down.

I'd LOVE to see them storm through next season and stick back to back championships in everyone's face in the midst of this $hit. But, I think a bigger hurdle in achieving that will be losing Revis and Browner in the backfield, rather than not having Brady for what will likely be reduced to a game or two. Losing the draft picks sucks, but they'll work through that - they have before.

I've believed it since the morning the Wells report was released and I saw a post in here by thomas that said he found the material starting on pg. 20 disappointing. I opened the report and read a few pages of the McNally/Jastremski texts there (before hearing any media coverage) and felt that was all I needed to see to feel it was very likely that the Pats were basically guilty as charged.

Then, two things, Mark.

1) If true, where is the evidence that implicates Brady, of ordering these two to deflate the balls under the legal limit?

2) If the Patriots were totally guilty, why were Kraft and Belichick completely exonerated by that same report?

"The Patriots probably did it" isn't enough to suspend the starting QB 4 games, and take away a 1st and 4th round draft pick, especially when the league can't even prove the balls were below the legal limit to begin with.

..........except for the one that was inside Bridget Moynahan when he left her high and dry.
you need to start beinging something to the table beyond trolling

Why?
Because you disagree with what I said?
Tell ya what, just to show there are no hard feelings, here is a free gift.......
..........from me to you......

krusty-test.jpg
you have been warned, start bringing something not trolling

If a P.I. uncovered texts that were equally incriminating about your wife possibly fooling around, or your business partner cheating you, you would be highly suspicious. In the scheme of things, it's not such a major infraction by the Pats, but people in here have a level of denial and hysteria that's like a teenage girl defending the bad boy boyfriend that she's head over heels in love with.

Now, everyone's going to blame Kraft, the guy who turned this franchise around from the day he hired Parcells and then brought us a state of the art stadium in place of the aluminum bench/muddy parking lot $hithole that preceded it.

At this point, Kraft is being the adult in the situation. He gave his team the go ahead to issue a response that might sway more public opinion towards them and they came up with, "Mr. McNally is a large fellow who is self-conscious about his weight." Kraft now has nowhere to turn and rightfully judged that it was in his organization's best interest to let this circus begin to wind down.

I'd LOVE to see them storm through next season and stick back to back championships in everyone's face in the midst of this $hit. But, I think a bigger hurdle in achieving that will be losing Revis and Browner in the backfield, rather than not having Brady for what will likely be reduced to a game or two. Losing the draft picks sucks, but they'll work through that - they have before.
i read the repart, can you point out where it says Tom instructed them to deflate footballs after the league approved them? And can you show me how it is impossible that weather was the reason for the psi drop?5

Then, two things, Mark.

1) If true, where is the evidence that implicates Brady, of ordering these two to deflate the balls under the legal limit?

2) If the Patriots were totally guilty, why were Kraft and Belichick completely exonerated by that same report?

"The Patriots probably did it" isn't enough to suspend the starting QB 4 games, and take away a 1st and 4th round draft pick, especially when the league can't even prove the balls were below the legal limit to begin with.
I dont think anything was done, i really believe he took a piss.

Back