Kraft to address the media

Oh for god sake Robert, show some f***ing balls man.

Not appealing? Get ready for a lot of anger Robert, you've brought this on yourself now.

Pathetic climbdown.

So Kraft admitted where guilty, I think I'm done, to wrongs don't make a right. So fvcking pissed right now.

Wow, that whole thing was pathetic. Way to stand up for your organization, huh? He should be ashamed of himself.

Well, he is accepting it "reluctantly", so there is that. :coffee:

Goddamit I am fvcking pissed. :cuss:

Thanks for letting the League and all the other teams and their fans shit all over our beloved Pats. Again.

What a fvcking punk move. Total bitch-out.

Seriously, you're so concerned about Patriots haters think and say...explain to us how this makes it better and eases up anything! They'll just continue to spew their shit, if anything this will just enforce it. You miserable, senile old bastard. Sell the fvcking team.

That was so pathetic I don't even know where to start. Robert has put the NFL over his own fanbase and our justified concerns. He knows he's going to face the wrath of us all but he still made this decision.

It's the wrong decision Robert.

Clearly here is something in the mix, the NFL for there first time ever released a leak that's favourable to the Patriots and now we have this climbdown.

Will Goodell now say thanks Robert, find reduced to 500K and draft pick handed back?

If that happens it;s the kind of pathetic back room, shady dealings that will just turn fans away.

You sold out Kraft, the redirect will always be there, you my heart today

Can we get the mailing address to Kraft on this 1st page. I can't find it.

And once I have that I'm starting my lessened investment into this team. My letter goes out today.

Bye folks.

Can we get the mailing address to Kraft on this 1st page. I can't find it.

And once I have that I'm starting my lessened investment into this team. My letter goes out today.

Bye folks.

"Dear NFL, yeah, we cheated. Oops" - Bob Kraft.

Way to go, Bobby you d-bag. I'm done defending this organization. I'll always be a fan, but when some Jet fans says we cheated, I'm simply going to say "yup, we did" and not even try to defend it. Screw them.

So, hypothetically, Goodell and the League can levy a ridiculous punishment upon the team at any time, right? Assuming that this will be the response.

Once again, feeling like I just got bent over. I believed that the Wells report would exonorate the Pats, I believed that the punishment wouldn't be so severe and I believed that Kraft would fight it.

Ugh

I'm not happy about this although an appeal would have been difficult. I'd much rather Kraft had gotten some conciliatory statement from Goodell rather than ending this with Goodell, Kensil, Grigson and Wells on top. The Wells Report was BS but now the haters get to shove it down our throats the same year we finally buried "what have you won since spygate?". Now we'll hear "what have you won since deflategate?".

Back