Krapernick a Donko (or not)

You know, if for some reason the Pats couldn't make it to the SB, I think it would kinda be funny - and cause a lot of pain for Jets fans - if The Sanchize won a Super Bowl. ROFL
actually I prefer the broncos lose but Sanchize plays exceptional and the defense, the glorified collection of misfit, fails terribly and cost the Broncos the game.

The Jets re-sign Sanchize and he goes back to Butt-Fumble boy once again.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

He's still a Bill. Buffalo declined to pick up his 2017 option which would have guaranteed his '17 salary. He'll be a free agent after '16, so Elway will need to wait another season.
a whole boat load of teams declined the options including the Patriots on Cooper.

Looks like the QB race is tied between Butt Fumble and Siemian. At least according to Kubiak who could just be blowing smoke. As much as I make fun of Butt Fumble, he can be at least serviceable at times. If he seriously loses the starting job to a 7th round pick then the Donks are in even worse trouble than I thought.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...rterback-race-tie-mark-sanchez-trevor-siemian

And yes, I am bored given we have six weeks to go before TC so I figured some Donks ribbing this morning would be fun. Goodness knows, their off-season has been a barrel of laughs to watch popcorn.

Looks like the QB race is tied between Butt Fumble and Siemian. At least according to Kubiak who could just be blowing smoke. As much as I make fun of Butt Fumble, he can be at least serviceable at times. If he seriously loses the starting job to a 7th round pick then the Donks are in even worse trouble than I thought.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...rterback-race-tie-mark-sanchez-trevor-siemian

And yes, I am bored given we have six weeks to go before TC so I figured some Donks ribbing this morning would be fun. Goodness knows, their off-season has been a barrel of laughs to watch popcorn.

Not to stir the pot, but Bledsoe was supplanted by a 6th round pick. Granted it was injury situation but Brady kept the job when Drew got healthy.

Not to stir the pot, but Bledsoe was supplanted by a 6th round pick. Granted it was injury situation but Brady kept the job when Drew got healthy.

Though outliers don't always make the best argument or best example. ROFL

Cheers

Although outliers aren't really a good measure in any sample, they can't be ignored.

Not sure, but isn't the outlier called the outlier because it'd so far out of the normal ranges that it MUST statistically be ignored?

After further review, you are right. They are not to be ignored. F*** em. I'm gonna ignore them anyway. :shrug:

Cheers, ROFL BostonTim

Not sure, but isn't the outlier called the outlier because it'd so far out of the normal ranges that it MUST statistically be ignored?

After further review, you are right. They are not to be ignored. F*** em. I'm gonna ignore them anyway. :shrug:

Cheers, ROFL BostonTim

First instinct tells you to leave them where they are but an accurate story cannot be told without at least considering the outlier. They tend to drag the data toward either the upper or lower (depending on where they are) fence.

From what I've read, most scouts had Brady projected around the third round.

I guess those scouts didn't have much of a feel for what the teams were thinking, then.

From what I've read, most scouts had Brady projected around the third round.

He was widely reported to be a 3rd round pick. He reportedly fell because of his slowest 40 for a QB and 3rd slowest 3cone in combine history and as a physical specimen, Brady was the classic 99 lb weakling. He simply wasn't athletic enough for the NFL for the GMs making the decisions.

One thing is for sure, TB nailed his own scouting report.

"I think my best asset as a player is that in the fourth quarter, with the game on the line, I have the desire to win and the feeling that our team is not going to lose," Brady said.
That competitive poise stood out in the Orange Bowl, when Brady (369 yards, four touchdowns) led Michigan to a comeback win over Alabama. He also had a promising outing in the East-West Shrine Game classic.
Brady needs to work on reading blitzes and elaborate defenses. Like Brian Griese and Scott Dreisbach, his Michigan quarterback predecessors, he could use long-term training with a team that already features a prominent running game and a talented, veteran receiving corps — similar to Brady's situation at Michigan with Anthony Thomas and Marcus Knight.
Projected as a third-round pick, Brady is likely to wear the headset of a backup at first. He knows it will require a lot of patience before he will fit into an NFL team's scheme.
"I have lessons to learn," Brady said. "I am willing to learn them anywhere, any way I can."
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...ew-england-patriots/iciwiezgchjb1cuhwjiabva1n

He was widely reported to be a 3rd round pick. He reportedly fell because of his slowest 40 for a QB and 3rd slowest 3cone in combine history and as a physical specimen, Brady was the classic 99 lb weakling. He simply wasn't athletic enough for the NFL for the GMs making the decisions.

One thing is for sure, TB nailed his own scouting report.

Splitting time with Hensen his senior year also hurt him. BB cites that in the Brady Six special. GMs respected Carr and figured if he was splitting the starting job between Brady and a sophomore then perhaps Brady was not pro material or not third round material.

Have you heard this parable?

A woman comes across a man crawling under a street lamp. "I've lost my car keys," he explains.
The woman tries to help the man find his keys. After a few minutes of searching, she asks "Where exactly did you drop them?"
"Down the street, next to my car."
Puzzled, she asks "Then why aren't you looking over there?"
"The light is better here," he said.
This the phenomenon of the NFL draft. Because nobody can see the statistic they really want to know (potential to lead a team to a great number of wins), they look at the things that aren't really relevant but are easy to measure (height, arm strength, 40 yard dash, NCAA championships won, Heismans won, Davey O'Brien Awards, etc). All Brady had was an All Big Ten Conference Honorable Mention.

Splitting time with Hensen his senior year also hurt him. BB cites that in the Brady Six special. GMs respected Carr and figured if he was splitting the starting job between Brady and a sophomore then perhaps Brady was not pro material or not third round material.

I hated that time split so much. Brady was clearly the better QB for Michigan, but Carr had promised the world to Henson. All for Henson to sign with the god damn Yankees.

Back