ladies of the planet

I've bought a shit ton of stuff off of CL. I just bring Mr. PFL with me. He scares people.

TBL, I won't attempt to advise you. You've received just about every piece of advice that could be thought of; so I'll just wish you the happiest ! Congrats, kiddo !!

Anything smaller than the Hope Diamond is inexcusable...

ROFL

Congrats Lady and I wish you Two lovebirds the best!!! :)

Hopefully Wes gets that new contract he wants so he can afford to buy you whatever you want.

:D

because Beyonce' is worth a look

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4m1EFMoRFvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wear an antique family heirloom. It's amber and totally me, so I understand TBL. I'm not a diamond girl. The prongs in the setting always snag.
Posted via Mobile Device

I wear an antique family heirloom. It's amber and totally me, so I understand TBL. I'm not a diamond girl. The prongs in the setting always snag.
Posted via Mobile Device
I hate when you ruining a new pair of Hosiery with one of those prongs...nothing worse than that

Actually to be serious for a second I always thought getting a tattoo on the finger in the shape of a ring would be a neat idea.

I got a baby in my womb as an engagement present. Are you sure you don't want one of those?

Lol, get what you like. It's amazing to look down at something that's not generic :)

For realzies though- with us we just bought the $500 set of 3 rings since we wuz young and poor.

We upgraded a couple of years later, we both rock about $10k together. When we wear them. Which is about 3 times a year, lol.

We bought a titanium band for my husband since he can't really wear a karat of diamonds to work (good idea since now there are welding blebs all over it now, lol).

As for me, I also can't wear a karat to work, especially when I am 'elbows deep' in some stuff. I never got the 2 rings soldered together so I just wear the dinky little band everyday. And I love it. Because I know what I have at home- and I'm not talking about the diamonds :)

Back