LaMarr Woodley predicts the New England Patriots will 'lay down'

when was the last sb parade in new england? :harumph:

When was the last time the steelers beat the pats in the playoffs? I mean lets face it, the steelers only made it to superbowls in years they didnt face the pats in the playoffs.

When was the last time the steelers beat the pats in the playoffs? I mean lets face it, the steelers only made it to superbowls in years they didnt face the pats in the playoffs.

Was it our fault you CHOKED in Denver? in 05? Or was it our fault that us going up there last year and beating you was one of 5 reason why you didnt make the playoffs?you can only control whats in front of you. In our sb runs we handled our business. Its not like we prevented you from being in or facing us

11-5 with no playoff possibilites. Sad but true.

which is honestly why I had hoped we would have just tanked the rest of this year when we were 6-7 I didnt even think i t was mathematically possible to even have a shot especially after last year

large_JNS.LaMarrAtTheY.jpg

"Yeh kid, I did shower with Michigan Dave, it's the surest path to NFL success."

Woodley is certainly an expert at "laying down" based on his team's performance vs. KC, Oakland, and Cleveland..

Linebacker LaMarr Woodley predicts the New England Patriots and Cincinnati Bengals will "lay down" for their virtually meaningless games on Sunday because they don't want the Super Bowl champion Steelers in the playoffs.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9CTRDB02&show_article=1

I think Belicheck was pretty clear on this the other day as he took the time to break it down for everyone:

Whoever plays, plays. Whoever doesn't play, doesn't play

LOL. What is there not to understand. Those epic battles with KC, Oak, and Cleveland must have jumbled his brain a bit.

If the Squealers hadn't lost to KC, Oakland, and Cleveland back to back to back, Mr. Woodley wouldnt' have to worry about it.

What a tool.

That seals it. For the first time this year, I will be rooting for Miami. Not because the Steelers are scary but because I can't stand asshats that open their mouths.

Go Fins!

Your post is silly considering how many AFC championship games your team has choked at home. You guys invented choking as far as Im concerned...

Ill take the opportunity year in and year out to have the chance to play for the superbowl; 6-1 in the big game is all that counts in the end

Back