LaMarr Woodley predicts the New England Patriots will 'lay down'

If the Squealers hadn't lost to KC, Oakland, and Cleveland back to back to back, Mr. Woodley wouldnt' have to worry about it.

What a tool.

And this is exactly what I said in the original thread yesterday. I hate the whiny comments from the article when they were the achilles heel on the team the entire year. Went to high school Bruce G, glad to see him do well but no way should he have be able to throw 3 td's in the 4quater....

And this is exactly what I said in the original thread yesterday. I hate the whiny comments from the article when they were the achilles heel on the team the entire year. Went to high school Bruce G, glad to see him do well but no way should he have be able to throw 3 td's in the 4quater....

My only problem with this, was Woodley should not bash the pats and cincy for whatever they do on sunday because they earned the right to do that, the steelers didnt. Also, don't say other teams are scared of you, it makes you look stupid no matter who your team is.

Am I the only one that has Conway Twitty in their head right now? Lol, probably.

He was the guy that was all over your quarterback last time our 2 teams played.

Well, ONE of the guys that was all over your quarterback. :coffee:

Our quarterback didn't play the last time our 2 teams played. :coffee:

The last time our quarterback played and our 2 teams played, well...

DLtest.gif

Our quarterback didn't play the last time our 2 teams played. :coffee:

The last time our quarterback played and our 2 teams played, well...

DLtest.gif

Please. You can't even execute that play as well as us. It looks like Moss drops it in that giff.

And don't even pretend your offense is anywhere near as good this year.

That person needs some serious teaching. Lol, we were taught that some cultures call diabeetus "the shuga" and to respect that. ROFL

You are just full of fun little odds and ends lately, no? Someone has a football boner that ain't going away, huh? :D

Please. You can't even execute that play as well as us. It looks like Moss drops it in that giff.

Good enough so that we didn't lose to the Browns or Raiders and don't have to hope and pray for other teams to do our work for us so we can play beyond week 17. :shrug:

But hey, you're a hockey fan so you got that going for you. :coffee:

That person needs some serious teaching. Lol, we were taught that some cultures call diabeetus "the shuga" and to respect that. ROFL

You are just full of fun little odds and ends lately, no? Someone has a football boner that ain't going away, huh? :D

One of my buddies actually got that from a client looking for disability representation.

One of my buddies actually got that from a client looking for disability representation.

Did it work? I know a lot of drunks that get paid to be that way. Well, not personally, but from working at a little gas station down the street from me. Has a trailer park right next to it. It was awesome getting hit on my toothless, smelly bastards. Barf City, USA.

Did it work? I know a lot of drunks that get paid to be that way. Well, not personally, but from working at a little gas station down the street from me. Has a trailer park right next to it. It was awesome getting hit on my toothless, smelly bastards. Barf City, USA.
Heh! I got most of my teef. :harumph:

Lets not pretend your offense or defense is as good as it was that year.

If the Squealers hadn't lost to KC, Oakland, and Cleveland back to back to back, Mr. Woodley wouldnt' have to worry about it.

What a tool.

yeah...what he said....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gDWEiHxdw1U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gDWEiHxdw1U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That seals it. For the first time this year, I will be rooting for Miami. Not because the Steelers are scary but because I can't stand asshats that open their mouths.

Go Fins!
Methinks you have a bit of a quandary then...Joey Porter anyone? :D

Ill take the opportunity year in and year out to have the chance to play for the superbowl/QUOTE]

Yes, the Pats among other teams enjoy that luxury, too. It doesn't change the fact that the Steelers are chokey mcchoke choke at home in the AFCCG...

Back