Lets get down to brass tacks, Does Brady hold out?

Does Brady Hold Out?????

• yes.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • no.

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • zombies.

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
To be fair, Toms deal was front loaded. He did average 10 million per.

Yeah, but teams cut players and void contracts all the time. I wouldn't hold it against Brady if he did the same. He deseves to get paid.

Reiss was just on FT this am reiterating how he doesn't believe TB will hold out, "It's not in his DNA."

The Pats could re-sign and frontload his contract in the uncapped year. More teams should probably be doing that.

Reiss was just on FT this am reiterating how he doesn't believe TB will hold out, "It's not in his DNA."

I agree, it will never happen. I'd bet my house on it.

I agree, it will never happen. I'd bet my house on it.

I would not bet the house, but it would just seem odd that he would go to OTA's which mean far less than training camp and then not go to training camp. I am just glad that he does not scream it all over to the media like all these other guys do. I heard Revis wanted to hold out about a month ago.

Only Twats hold out.

Tom is a good man.

He's also a union rep now, so he may need to be twatty.

I think BB is makin more this year than anyone on the roster which I find odd. Maybe he should take a cut.

I'm guessing with today's news that Welker will be a participant at TC and not put on PUP that Brady plans to be there.

Not that I doubted it.

To be fair, Toms deal was front loaded. He did average 10 million per.

People seem to forget that, and say "He's only getting 3.5 this year Pay the Man!"
I yell at the radio in my truck(like a dumbass....they can only hear me when I put it to 11) listening to the rejects spouting that jibberish.

Should he get more $? Sure
Should he hold out because he's "only" making 3.5? No- he already made his coin, and he's gonna get a deal.

Back