LETS GET IT ONNN, Pats v Jags Game Thread

Whew...but, leaving 3 points on the board like that. Could come back to haunt them.

Gostskowski has to effing make that kick...

Hope that doesn't come back to bite us. Let's go put up 7 pts to open the 2nd half and have a strong defensive series :) !

very disappointed with the Pats defense..no pressure and they can't cover.

iight half time my dudes... imma go buy a red bull and yell my lungs off in the second half... and im not talking regular size red bull im talking those huge size can ones that look like the regular monster cans....

Question for you gauys/gals....

Do you think you should have gone on 4th down there? The Jags hadn't stopped a drive yet.

Colts*Blue on 01-13-2008 at 02:32 AM said:

Do you think you should have gone on 4th down there? The Jags hadn't stopped a drive yet.

4th & 6 is a tough one to go for imo

normally you take the easy 3 points but that didnt happen of course!!

Colts*Blue on 01-12-2008 at 09:32 PM said:

I think so, but I can see why they called for the FG try, 2nd quarter you "take guaranteed points". That's the plan anyway.

fulltilt* on 01-12-2008 at 09:32 PM said:
Half time adjustments-then pedal to the metal

defense needs to make major adjustments.

Colts*Blue on 01-12-2008 at 09:32 PM said:

nah BB wanted to work out Gostkowski which didn't exactly work out

but it pissed off Brady which = 2nd Half :fire: :thumb:

iight my dudes im going to my boys house later and much respect to the pats hope they win this game ill be watching over his house.

CHAMPION316

groganfan on 01-12-2008 at 09:34 PM said:
defense needs to make major adjustments.
Like new players.

Everyone slammed Hobbs 2nd half of the year, but look at the Pass D without him.

Back