Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Yeah, but I think we might have to start...gulp paying wide receivers now. I am not sure the get them off the trash heap, Brady will make it work thing is going to work anymore.
The Pats will still need legit WR's next year too... :coffee:

I think this year is already in the bag.

Going small is fine, but games against teams like Sunday's game is where guys like Hightower, Van Noy and Chung are sorely missed.
A small linebacker is somewhat like a big SS. Nothing wrong with collecting a few of these types along with a Bentley size, just as long as the bigger linebackers can tackle.

Even if Pats were to get a top 10 pick I feel BB would trade out of it just because.
BB has to know that he absolutely NEEDS to find a legit QB.

This is why I never wanted BB to sign Scam in the first place, he will inorganically win a few games that he shouldn't be winning at first, then he will go back to his old ways. Therefore screwing with draft position for drafting Shaggy.

Not too thrilled to read this.

Slater was critical of New England’s approach, saying the Patriots lacked a steely resolve and desire to compete:
This is very concerning. For the team to lose effort just 6 games in is a terrible place to be.

Why would Shaggy ever want to play for the Jets? He has more leverage than we all think. Elway and Eli forced their way out. He can force his way to the Pats. :coffee:

Yikes. Shades of 2009.
If you told me this year's Brady-less Pats were going to be Shades of 2009, I think I'd have taken that. Hell, that team was at least 4-2 through this point in their schedule (including 2-0 against two eventual playoff teams).

If you told me this year's Brady-less Pats were going to be Shades of 2009, I think I'd have taken that. Hell, that team was at least 4-2 through this point in their schedule (including 2-0 against two eventual playoff teams).
Yeah this, there has not been a year save 2000 in the belichick era that has compared to this so far.

He knew we had a bad weakness at WR last year. He choose to ignore it. You can call it whatever you want . Media are saying the pats have one of worst skill positions players in league.

Last edited:
Not too thrilled to read this.

Slater was critical of New England’s approach, saying the Patriots lacked a steely resolve and desire to compete:

So Gilmore supposedly listed his house up for sale... is there a reason why he would even be deemed tradeable? I don't get it.

Back