Looking at the Patriots - 2021

I saw that as I read through the thread after I posted. I can spend five minutes on the Internet to find almost any point of view no matter how slanted or unjustified.

As you did.

Patriots play the Dolphins soon?
It wouldn't have taken me all of 5 minutes to find those examples if it was slanted or unjustified.

I am hearing the Saints are trying to trade for Gilmore.

“Many players”

You OFTEN pretend know what people are thinking. Hell, you pretend to know what Bill Belichick himself is thinking.

ASSANTE is an asshat. You finding a way to use him to bash BB (surprise!) adds little to the convo.

Teddy Bruschi says hello.
She had an opinion a couple years ago, that BB should have kept Brady. Reasonable. She now uses every chance to push that narrative even when it makes no sense or if what she says is true. She still defends her list of ex-players who didn't like BB as proof of BB's mediocrity because he was a hard negotiator (he worked hard to get the best deal for the team), he worked players too hard (he got them ready for the late fourth quarter grind when everyone is tired and mentally exhausted), and he was too strict (forced players to place winning over their personal stats).

None of this matters though because all this continual trolling of this forum is about her being butthurt that Brady was allowed to leave. That is BB's unforgivable sin. This isn't going to end even when Brady retires.

Not a good week for Bill. First Asante and now the NFL's CMO ...

Yeah, not a good week at all. His newly drafted QB and RB and his third year UDFA WR each led the preseason in their postion groups but WHOA, WAIT A MINUTE!!! First Assante Samuel is not pleased and now tHere is a difference of opinion on vaccinations????? HORRIBLE GM!

Last edited:
Fyi - I included links above to many players who have had issues with Bill over the years ...

And we can all find many, many, MANY more of players who loved playing for him.
And none of those players claim that BB said that he’s responsible for his success (which is closer to your original claim).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nope. He is a great coach. He is a declining GM who needs to relinquish the role.

Who just had one of the best drafts of any team in recent memory.

And also had a tremendous free agency.

Or so it seems so far.

Not a good week for Bill. First Asante and now the NFL's CMO ...

LULZ.
Who the heck cares about a thing Samuel has to say? He was a bit of a tool even when he was here.

And the doctor didn’t actually invalidate what BB said, if you actually read the article. All BB said was that the number of vaccinated players getting COVID is high. He didn’t say that it was higher than unvaccinated, which is what that idiot tried to spin it as.

Fail.

I love bb even MORE for pushing back on the shot narrative. i'll leave it at that since this is the football forum.
as to disgruntled former players...cassius whothefvck with his 5 minute tenure? assante the all $ no post pats championship 4th rounder from east south central fl who bb made $$ for? yeah, don't care. bb has many more players who he had disputes with come back around, like law, milloy, seymour and vrabel.

I love bb even MORE for pushing back on the shot narrative. i'll leave it at that since this is the football forum.
Me too. He's the only one I believe that has said anything even remotely negative about the vax. But then again Bill has always been anti-league/establishment. It is probably his best quality and one I admire the most.

Me too. He's the only one I believe that has said anything even remotely negative about the vax. But then again Bill has always been anti-league/establishment. It is probably his best quality and one I admire the most.

I'm sure Bill holds his breath every night waiting for a morsel of praise from a random nobody on de internetz........

View: https://twitter.com/michaelFhurley/status/1433044925529133060

McDaniels on Cam Newton: "Hopefully we built a relationship that will last well past football." "I have a tremendous amount of respect for him as a player, as a human being. ... He knows how I feel about him. In the time that he was here, he did everything that was asked of him"

Belichick on Mac Jones: "He [Mac Jones] has shown an ability to do things in the way we want them done."

Special teams coach Cam Achord says that kicker Quinn Nordin's mental toughness and ability to bounce back from misses played a big role in the decision.

View: https://twitter.com/ezlazar/status/1433040939375865857

Q: Did Cam's vaccination status have anything to do with his release? Belichick: "no."

Belichick points out that the roster is always fluid and that the "team building" is far from over.

I'm going to miss Ivan Fears.

Back