Looking at the Patriots - 2021

Why do you think that is not what Jalen Mills contract through 2024 is about? So next year we would be looking at Mills/Dugger/Phillips at Safety. Jones/JC (fingers crossed) with Bryant, Williams and Wade as back ups

Mills may be the guy. At this point I think of him as a SS playing CB bc of Jon Jones injury. It would be wonderful if he is able to switch to FS.

Agree, although I think the way DMac is playing he could go another year or maybe 2.
His backups, Bethel and Cody Davis, are 31 and 32 years old; only a couple of years younger than DMac who is 34.
Maybe BB signs a FA or drafts a guy this off season unless BB thinks CB Joejuan Williams can play S better than he plays CB. He's got the size at 6'3", 212. Does he have the brains?
Then have to find a CB to replace Williams but we need a CB regardless.
He looks like he would fit the size for a SS...

Agree, although I think the way DMac is playing he could go another year or maybe 2.
His backups, Bethel and Cody Davis, are 31 and 32 years old; only a couple of years younger than DMac who is 34.
Maybe BB signs a FA or drafts a guy this off season unless BB thinks CB Joejuan Williams can play S better than he plays CB. He's got the size at 6'3", 212. Does he have the brains?
Then have to find a CB to replace Williams but we need a CB regardless.
Seems like a goodbye tour to me. I feel like he's completely on fumes.

I just Google the "official week 18 nfl schedule" it showed the Patriots game to be 4:25 Sunday on CBS.

Wilkerson should have had 3 TDs but was interfered with on this one when the defender hits his head just before the ball got to him. No flag.

View: https://twitter.com/ezlazar/status/1477841854104313858

should definitely have been a penalty .he didn't cry for a flag. i don't mind begging for the flag every once in awhile when it's egregious, but too much and you're the boy who cried wolf. plus, it's annoying, the constant criers...😄

I have to say, I don't get it. If Mac and Wilkerson had a clear connection at TC the way reporters said, why are we only seeing him now after persisting with Harry yet again who just cannot get in going?

We need good WRs and if Mac has a guy he's connecting with, play him ffs.

Hell, maybe it will do us good in the playoffs, the opposition won't have too much film on him to go on...

I have to say, I don't get it. If Mac and Wilkerson had a clear connection at TC the way reporters said, why are we only seeing him now after persisting with Harry yet again who just cannot get in going?

Hell, maybe it will do us good in the playoffs, the opposition won't have too much film on him to go on...
Bill spent a #1 on Harry.

While I agree with your point, those training camp connections don't always translate to games, so it doesn't surprise me they would rather keep Harry given how good of a blocker he is.

It's disappointing that he didn't pan out because he makes the tough plays, but misses on the ordinary.

should definitely have been a penalty .he didn't cry for a flag. i don't mind begging for the flag every once in awhile when it's egregious, but too much and you're the boy who cried wolf. plus, it's annoying, the constant criers...😄
That needs to be his first lesson. Be dramatic on every missed catch! Squeaky wheel gets the grease...

Back