Mac Jones
Christian Barmore
Rhamondre Stevenson
Marcus Jones
Jack Jones
Pierre Strong
Bailey Zappe
Kevin Harris

All drafted in Groh’s first two seasons heading up the Pats' scouting and draft operation.

Has anybody here ever taken the train to the Patriots game (in Foxboro)? I used to take it all the time. Naturally, since the early 2000's, the Patriots have been excellent (except the last few years). Patriots fans would usually be wearing the jersey of a current Patriots player, which made sense. They never won a championship before the 2001 season, so you probable wouldn't wear the jersey of a player from the 90's, or 80's, or 70's or 60's. I had a Bledsoe jersey I wore once or twice (one time I wore it to a game, I think in 2002, and took it off, and purposely ripped it up in front of the crowd!). Here's my point: whenever the Patriots would be playing the Dolphins, the Miami fans would usually wear a Marino jersey, or one of a player from the year they won every game in the 70's season ('72-'73 season). Maybe Mercury Morris, or Larry Czonca (spelling?), or, whoever from that time. And this is during every season, from 2001-2019. My question: is that what we'll be doing in the future? Wearing Patriots jerseys from when they had a great team? (I know the Dolphins only won the championship in January '73 and January '74). I always thought it was (blanked) up that the Dolphins fans did that. Couldn't they get into the current Dolphins? So, let's say the Patriots don't win any championships, or aren't all that great, in the future. I you go to a game, will you wear some current players jersey, or will you wear a Brady jersey? Personally, I'd either wear a current players jersey, or my Troy Brown or Gino Cappolletti, or a current player's jersey. I really liked Steve Grogan, so I might wear his jersey. I guess I could wear my Brady hooded sweatshirt- I think he was a great player. But I'd rather wear a current players jersey. I used to think the Miami fans were living in the past. Although, they did have a fantastic season in '72-'73.

Last edited:
Josh Uche was named AFC Defensive Player of the Week today.
He's the third player in Patriots history to have multiple three-sack games in a season, joining Andre Tippett and Mike Vrabel.

The Pats moved up in the power rankings this week to an average ranking of 13.6.

That's despite the Pats missing their top two wide receivers, top two running backs, and starting right tackle as well as two defensive backs.
Our rookies came up big!

The Pats moved up in the power rankings this week to an average ranking of 13.6.

That's despite the Pats missing their top two wide receivers, top two running backs, and starting right tackle as well as two defensive backs.
Our rookies came up big!

I know and accept a good part of the Patricia has a blinder filled shit brain.

But it was his designs it seems which shocked the shitt outta the Cardinals by putting 2 players nobody knows about in a position to wreck them.

Bill has done this for years.

Doesn't always last forever but it sure worked Monday night.

I know and accept a good part of the Patricia has a blinder filled shit brain.

But it was his designs it seems which shocked the shitt outta the Cardinals by putting 2 players nobody knows about in a position to wreck them.

Bill has done this for years.

Doesn't always last forever but it sure worked Monday night.
Well, players were dropping like flies for rookies to play.

Well, players were dropping like flies for rookies to play.

Yep.

I doesn't seem to me that Bill and assistants fly by the seat of their pants like I do.

While i always find the clutch and rock it when everything is on theby sheer will sometimes Bill insists on having contingency plans.

Evidence of this lies in his quality second team middle class players.

Next man up is a plan, not an accident

Shoutout Matt Groh, guy knows how to evaluate talent:

Mac Jones
Christian Barmore
Rhamondre Stevenson
Marcus Jones
Jack Jones
Pierre Strong
Bailey Zappe
Kevin Harris

All drafted in Groh’s first two seasons heading up the Pats' scouting and draft operation.
If that was a smorgasbord, there are plenty of side dishes but missing the meat and potatoes.

This next year's draft better bring the beef.

And Barmore better start playing more than sitting.

Back