Looking At The Patriots 2022

Last edited:
30 years of suckage and the Jills are good finally but their poor fans are too brain wrecked to even try act like they have been there before.
I hate to keep banging the same drum (actually no, don't hate it), but they're BILLS' FANS! Insecure, know their team will choke, know they live in a dump, know they're in a minor league city. Bottomline: they're inferior fans, their team will gag because it always gags and it is what it is. Case closed.

As far as opposing fans go, Bills fans are pretty hard to complain about. Well, they were pretty great fans through the 80s, through the ascent and frustration of the K-gun era, and through the last couple decades.

They're really annoying with this latest ascendency over the last 2 years, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for a little while. Let them enjoy this before they internally combust again.

I mean, would you rather have it be the Jets, Fins, or Ravens in the position Buffalo is in? FAHK NO. Buffalo fans are like...Pittsburgh or Chicago fans, but without the storied history.

recap may GIF

So with the Williams to IR move, that means one player will be cut today, correct?

EDIT: N/M - chevs answered to the affirmative in a post above

Back