Looking At The Patriots 2022

We've just waived Dalton Keene.
Dang, He was one of my binkies when drafted. But I didn't have him or Asiasi making the team. Not the best use of draft picks on TEs. People should stop bitching about reaching for good players like Thornton and Strange, and bitch about selecting players in the 'approved' round who end up sucking.

Dang, He was one of my binkies when drafted. But I didn't have him or Asiasi making the team. Not the best use of draft picks on TEs. People should stop bitching about reaching for good players like Thornton and Strange, and bitch about selecting players in the 'approved' round who end up sucking.
Amen. Brother

L-@Miami
W-@Pittsburgh
W-Baltimore
L-@GB
W-Detroit
W-@Cleveland
W-Chicago
W-@NYJ
L-Indy
W-NYJ
W-@Minny
L-Buffalo
W-@Arizona
L-@Las Vegas
W-Cincy
W-Miami
L-@Buffalo

11-6 losing to Buffalo last game of the season for the Division. Wild card team.

They might beat GB and/or Indy too... Can you imagine?

I place less value on what we see in these joint practices and even the pre-season games. This year these are all about the individual players earning the specific spots. There is ZERO game/opponent planning. Belichick will scheme both sides of the ball the Patriots strengths.

FWIW (nothing), I think I had them at 12-5 last year and they came in 10-7 and made the playoffs. Yes, they are better (talent wise) this year. The thing that could blow up the season (not predicting it will) is if this "process" fails completely. I don't see BB waiting to much past the 4th week to change that up is it isn't humming by then.

Have at it.

While I'm hopeful, my realistic side is more with BSF's view for this year. Hope I'm wrong and they kick ass all year long :toast:

L-@Miami
W-@Pittsburgh
W-Baltimore
L-@GB <--- I could see this game and the Ravens game flip flop results, but overall after 4 games I expect a 2-2 record
W-Detroit
W-@Cleveland
W-Chicago
W-@NYJ <-- agree on this 4 game win streak stretch.... pats 6 and 2 (or maybe 5 - 3)
L-Indy <-- I'd guess L here but intersted to see where Colts/Ryan at this point in the season.
W-NYJ
W-@Minny <-- Vikes getting a lot of hype, but don't they always... then always fail to live up to it?
L-Buffalo
W-@Arizona <-- Arizona should be well into their usual late-season swoon. pats 9 - 4 or 8 - 5 at this point
L-@Las Vegas
L -Cincy <-- based on what I see now, I go L on this but at this point in the season, who knows how things will be playing out. I could see Pats winning
W-Miami
L-@Buffalo <-- if Bills have nothing to play for, Pats win. if Bills need this game then Pats lose

While I'm hopeful, my realistic side is more with BSF's view for this year. Hope I'm wrong and they kick ass all year long :toast:

L-@Miami
W-@Pittsburgh
W-Baltimore
L-@GB <--- I could see this game and the Ravens game flip flop results, but overall after 4 games I expect a 2-2 record
W-Detroit
W-@Cleveland
W-Chicago
W-@NYJ <-- agree on this 4 game win streak stretch.... pats 6 and 2 (or maybe 5 - 3)
L-Indy <-- I'd guess L here but intersted to see where Colts/Ryan at this point in the season.
W-NYJ
W-@Minny <-- Vikes getting a lot of hype, but don't they always... then always fail to live up to it?
L-Buffalo
W-@Arizona <-- Arizona should be well into their usual late-season swoon. pats 9 - 4 or 8 - 5 at this point
L-@Las Vegas
L -Cincy <-- based on what I see now, I go L on this but at this point in the season, who knows how things will be playing out. I could see Pats winning
W-Miami
L-@Buffalo <-- if Bills have nothing to play for, Pats win. if Bills need this game then Pats lose
That is 10-7 or possibly 11-5.

I’m good w that.

Back