Looking at the Patriots 2023

"Starbucks" was a staple for Bama under BOB. I expect to see a lot of it with the Pats.
The name "Starbucks" comes from the number of options for each WR.
The Pats' Hoss, Y, Juke comes from this concept.

View: https://twitter.com/JamesALight/status/1664966594022236163

Imagine if we do get DHop to go with JuJu and Parker....that would be something. With Bourne and Thornton and our 2 x TEs.

And Nixon and Douglas to possibly break through as well. Mac must surely be giddy at the prospect of what he could be working with.

That doesn't sound bad at all!

Last edited:
Imagine if we do her DHop to go with JuJu and Parker....that would be something. With Bourne and Thornton and our 2 x TEs.

And Nixon and Douglas to possibly break through as well. Mac must surely be giddy at the prospect of what he could be working with.

That doesn't sound bad at all!
Trade Parker so Thornton/Douglas/Boutte don't have reps vultured.

The Pats need that guy Hopkins to have any chance. He'd improve the offense drastically (if they get him, and he doesn't get hurt). And I'd give the current starting qb (Mac Jones) one game (the first game). IF he's good, I'd go with him in game 2. If he isn't good in game 1, I'd start a different qb in game 2.

The Pats need that guy Hopkins to have any chance. He'd improve the offense drastically (if they get him, and he doesn't get hurt). And I'd give the current starting qb (Mac Jones) one game (the first game). IF he's good, I'd go with him in game 2. If he isn't good in game 1, I'd start a different qb in game 2.
One game, the first game with a new coordinator and system, and against probably the top defense in the league, or you're done. Got it. Because after all, there's a world-beater waiting in the wings!

Trade Parker so Thornton/Douglas/Boutte don't have reps vultured.

Parker had one late game where he looked like the guy we were hoping to get, but......the
guy has mostly been invisible. I don't really like the whole "he's made of glass" trope that a lot of people toss
around casually, but I have noticed on multiple occasions that when Parker gets hit he seems to take forever to
get off the ground while he limps away like Fred Sanford. I could easily be talked into letting him walk so that the
next generation has a legit chance to develop because I don't think Devante is the guy that is going to help us
get where we want to be.

I'm not calling him a pussy, say, like some guys we've endured watching, but I think Devante's body might be just
about done and I've only seen that one game late last season where it looked like he had any sort of chemistry with
Mac, if my aged grey matter isn't mistaken. It's either him or Bourne (and possibly both) that should be a sacrifice
for the future and I agree that he is skating on thin ice.

So what team is it that you are actually a fan of? Oh BTW Mac Jones is our QB1

So what team is it that you are actually a fan of? Oh BTW Mac Jones is our QB1
I've been a Patriots fan since 1973. I wish Mac Jones luck, and he may be better with the new offensive coordinator, but it's tough since Brady left/got older. He was better than just about any qb. The Patriots have had the best and the worst NFL qb's since I've been a fan. Jones is in the middle-that isn't good enough for a championship. I don't really care how long you've been a Patriots fan.

One game, the first game with a new coordinator and system, and against probably the top defense in the league, or you're done. Got it. Because after all, there's a world-beater waiting in the wings!
I don't really care who the other qb;'s are. Mac Jones is midling. The Patriots and their fans had been the luckiest since 2001. I realize some fans think they can be/should be the best, because that's all they know of the Patriots (from 2001-2019). Currently, in their own division, the Bills are the best team, the Jets picked up one of the greatest qb's in NFL history, so they should improve (he's lost some of his greatness, with age), the Dolphins have a good team, though not the best. The Patriots are the 4th best, out of 4 teams, in their division. I like Belichick, and he hope the team does well.

I don't really care who the other qb;'s are. Mac Jones is midling. The Patriots and their fans had been the luckiest since 2001. I realize some fans think they can be/should be the best, because that's all they know of the Patriots (from 2001-2019). Currently, in their own division, the Bills are the best team, the Jets picked up one of the greatest qb's in NFL history, so they should improve (he's lost some of his greatness, with age), the Dolphins have a good team, though not the best. The Patriots are the 4th best, out of 4 teams, in their division. I like Belichick, and he hope the team does well.
I will bet you $100 they do not place 4th.
And separately, $25 that they make the playoffs.

Several people on this site have my real info, so I'm fine making the bet public here for verification.

Back