Looking at the Patriots 2023

remember when brettfavre joined the Jets and led them to a brilliant 8-8 season?
If you think the great Aaron Rodgers will settle for anything less than 9-8, you're crazy, buddy!

Agreed. Plus, when a borderline contender has their WR2 or 3 go down late in training camp, you'll get more for him. I don't love the loss of reps for the puppies, but they'll handle it.
I don't think you're getting anything for Parker when teams know
Oh bugger off Andy.

The Jets suddenly have not leapfrogged because Rodgers, who doesn't seem to give a shit anymore, has joined them. And Miami and Buffalo hardly set the league alight last season. Buffalo especially look near crisis point not reaching the SB with the roster they

If you think the great Aaron Rodgers will settle for anything less than 9-8, you're crazy, buddy!
Lol, that's alot of faith for a guy that just two months ago said himself that he was 95% retired while doing acid on a cave.

I'm fine with Mondre, Strong, Harris, and Montgomery
I was surprised by the signing to begin with but I liked the idea of having two guys who can be 3-down backs. After Stevenson, I am not convinced they have that in Strong or Harris but more than happy to be wrong on how that might be playing out.

I was surprised by the signing to begin with but I liked the idea of having two guys who can be 3-down backs. After Stevenson, I am not convinced they have that in Strong or Harris but more than happy to be wrong on how that might be playing out.
It is hard to gage what Strong or Harris may be capable of as they were under used last season. Patricia seemed to think it better to wear Stevenson down that to develop anyone else.

Back